Cobra Wanted. Any Color. Coupe or Vert. No more then 35k miles. 22k cash

Swillcobra

Established Member
Hey I'm looking for an 03 or 04 cobra. Color doesn't matter. I'd like a low miles car, no more then 35,00 miles. Also looking for a mostly stock car, nothing to extreme. I have 22,000 that I'm looking to spend. I live in Delaware. Let me know if anybody is interested.

CoBraStaNg2183

Established Member
got a 03 black... 30,500... got some mods mild nothing extereme.. very sharp car.. flawles... let me know if ur interested i live in south jersey so ur like a hour away.. email me at [email protected] or call me 609 289 2683... got ad on here for car if u wanna see pics or can emai them to you..

sltblock

Established Member
04 cobra vert.black/black/black with 26k miles that has never seen the rain for 22.5 cash!!

Swillcobra

Established Member
I'm sorry torchedcoupe, and wickedcobra but I'm looking for one that's closer to home. If none work out around my area I'll definitely be interested in your cars. They are both very nice.

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
I'm sorry torchedcoupe, and wickedcobra but I'm looking for one that's closer to home. If none work out around my area I'll definitely be interested in your cars. They are both very nice.

No problem. I will say that it is common for buyers to have to travel out of state to get one of these cars, atleast the nice ones. :rolling:
Shipping is no problem on my end. You can fly in look at the car, and ship it back home.

DE07GT

Established Member
Well you'll definitely have to leave Delaware if you want a Cobra. The one I'm looking at is about 300 miles away. Shouldn't be hard for you to find one you like in PA since you're willing to get a Vert. There are tons of them for sale up there. It's a lot harder to find a good coupe around here even though more of them were built. Seems like there are more cars for sale in Chicago than are owned in Delaware.

benulis55

Established Member
Im in PA, looking for a SB Coupe

I have never seen a ton of Termis in PA and Ive been looking at this board for over a year

ervis

Established Member
am in philly area if ur intrested shoot me a pm it only has 16k. Btw i bought it in newark de 2 years ago:beer:
SouthCarolina011.jpg

DE07GT

Established Member
Im in PA, looking for a SB Coupe

I have never seen a ton of Termis in PA and Ive been looking at this board for over a year

You obviously need to look at places other than just SVTP if you really want one. I've been looking for the past month on at least 10 different web sites.

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
im about an hour from the Del Mem Bridge, i have a yellow 03 vert 43k miles (little more then wut you want) but im only looking for 18k

ineedacar

Banned
or you could join the mystic club and get yourself my 96 mystic cobra that has under 1900 original miles for only 18k.

04MONSTER

Established Member
04cobra

Silver 04 cobra vert,40,000 miles,all stock except mufflers,chrome cobras,rare all black inter,garage kept,very clean.Also have chrome 10.5's with new mt drag radials.$24,000

Users who are viewing this thread