Cobra wiring diagram

JaCobra

Eaton Powered
Established Member
Looking for a ECM wiring harness diagram for a 01 and 03 cobra. Anything will help. Thanks

Jefe

Established Member
I have the manual but you have to refer to different pages for identification. Anything in particular?

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
These?
pinout1.jpg

pinout2.jpg

JaCobra

Eaton Powered
Established Member
Thanks for the info guys. But another member is supposed to be sending me all the info i need.

CobraVic

Established Member
Hate to necro such an old thread, but I have a printout of this same page, but I am having an issue locating IAT2. I have a peculiar project and am tripping codes for IAT2 reading -40.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I'm pretty sure you where searching when you found this, but next time please start a new thread.
This one's pretty old.

Attachments

• C1299.jpg
    C1299.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 3,053
Last edited:

hotcobra03

Established Member
Hate to necro such an old thread, but I have a printout of this same page, but I am having an issue locating IAT2. I have a peculiar project and am tripping codes for IAT2 reading -40.

Iat2 is part of map sensor..ours is a tmap..located driverside rear of intake..

we all have manuals..if you need fast. Bbbhind free wiring diagrams and tsbs

Last edited:

CobraVic

Established Member
Again, sorry to necro such an old thread. I had just joined since I swapped in a SVT 03 engine and T56 into a police interceptor and was unable to create new threads, I could only post in them, and yes, this came up from searching for the issue.

The datalogger is reading Baro pressure on the pcm, but IAT2 isn't reading temps and I have a code tripped for iat2 reading too high, I would guess that means it's either bad, or not hooked up since we had to create our own wiring harness from scratch. Would a new MAP sensor solve this?

I have an aftermarket intercooler (air to water, Type 100 model from a manufacturer called Frozen) Running the factory supplied Bosch intercooler pump as well.

As soon as the Moderators take me off newb restriction I'll create a new thread :)

hotcobra03

Established Member
Again, sorry to necro such an old thread. I had just joined since I swapped in a SVT 03 engine and T56 into a police interceptor and was unable to create new threads, I could only post in them, and yes, this came up from searching for the issue.

The datalogger is reading Baro pressure on the pcm, but IAT2 isn't reading temps and I have a code tripped for iat2 reading too high, I would guess that means it's either bad, or not hooked up since we had to create our own wiring harness from scratch. Would a new MAP sensor solve this?

I have an aftermarket intercooler (air to water, Type 100 model from a manufacturer called Frozen) Running the factory supplied Bosch intercooler pump as well.

As soon as the Moderators take me off newb restriction I'll create a new thread :)

I didnt think this site restricts new members

Users who are viewing this thread