Cobra with 90k on the clock

fred50stang

Established Member
Took this on the way to work this morning. Just turned 90k and still running strong! :coolman: I know there have been a few threads on this, but I thought I'd make my own.:beer:

Sorry for the blurry, its a cheap digital camera and it was before I had any coffee.

90k002.jpg

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I just turned 80,000 on the Mach, she's been supercharged for 75,000 of those 80,000, still running strong too.

4CEFED

Looters Choice
Established Member
:beer: just turned 90k also still runs like a champ.....been threw a few alternators,had problems with the throwout bearing, and a leaking rear end. guess i cant complain to much

fred50stang

Established Member
these cars run strong as long as u take good care of them

When I bought the car it had 69k on it. So really I have only put about 20k on myself. But I have had zero issues with the car.

It does need new bearings in the rear, which I kick myself in the arse, because I had the IRS out last fall installing "Bruces Bushing kit", and I thought about throwing new bearings in it then...but I had to get it back on the road. They are making a lot more noise now, like increasingly getting louder. So that will be my next task, or I might put a SRA, dunno yet.:dw:

WHITE2000GT

Established Member
I dont have a cobra, but my GT just turned over 143k....daily driven with hardly any problems at all. Replaced the battery twice, the alternator, clutch, and a few other things here and there. Still using the stock T-45 that everyone said was crap. Havent had any tranny problems yet, and i drive it like i stole everywhere i go. Overall its been a great car, and very fun to drive.

ford911

Established Member
kinda suprised since seeing a lot of people having problems at 60k but awesome

Users who are viewing this thread