~ CobraR hood new PICS!

Holywd

Established Member
I may even like it more than my Saleen power flow hood - Great choice OP !!!!!!

Last edited:

grabber blue gt

Established Member
I ordered mine straight through cervini and got it a few days later (they are only 2 hours from me).

Let me know how it comes out the the plastidip, never thought about it but now that you mentioned it, it sounds like it would look good.

Mr. Phace

Established Member
OP, are you using the Cervinis struts or do you know if any aftermarket ones will work?
I keep coming back to this thread to look at your car. Dayum!

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
That looks so good. I would so do that hood and a roush front clip if I had a new 5.0!!

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
OP, are you using the Cervinis struts or do you know if any aftermarket ones will work?
I keep coming back to this thread to look at your car. Dayum!

I bought the new Redline hood struts that bolt to the fender but rivet to the hood. Haven't mounted them yet though.

I think I'm gonna get the squirter relocation kit from AM, cause the kit from cervinis SUCKS

Last edited:

Graboid

Established Member
Air should flow into the hood do to the pressure at that point...unless air pressure at the bottom of windshields changed lately.;-)

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Air should flow into the hood do to the pressure at that point...unless air pressure at the bottom of windshields changed lately.;-)
We will see but I think you are right! When the car is static and not moving, hot air will flow out the vents (heat rises) thus cooling the engine.
I think I'm gonna get the squirter relocation kit from AM, cause the kit from cervinis SUCKS
Scratch that, gonna keep the Cervinis squirter kit and re route the hose under the cowl and mount it to the top portion of the cowl vs the hood itself!
I will post back with results.

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
A really nice, clean look. Well done UIN2iT.:rockon::beer:

newsig-svt.jpg

.................................Click here for modification details.................................

alex12gt

Established Member
I changed my hose routing for the squirters since theres was kind of retarded and im going to flat black the underside of mine as well lmo how the new struts work and if you blast your ac you will see it works as the heat will fog the windshield right in front of the vents

Users who are viewing this thread