Cobras Cruisin

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
Make sure you watch in HQ. Action starts around 1:40.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mear3j1_Eck"]YouTube - MACA 2009 GTG[/ame]

Jefe

Established Member
Whats his windshield banner say? ROOK is all I can make out. Nice cruise, car sounds good but you dont need to get sideways on every turn....

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
The windshield banners reads BROOKS. This was the MACA 4th All Members GTG.

Pissed I Missed it

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Good vid and a nice bunch of cars. Looks like the camera car got waxed by the Porsche in first gear at the beginning of the vid, and near the end had the potential to take out the guy on the bike....

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
You guys haven't lived until you've been on a MACA cruise. Greg is a great driver and could drive circles around all of you, on the street or on a road course. My old GT had an IRS and more suspension mods than he does, plus a supercharger, and I had trouble keeping up with him.

I'm sure none of you guys have ever done over the speed limit on the street though :rollseyes

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
looked like a good time other than the jackass driving.

Until youve been to one of the events, you wouldnt understand about the driving.

MACA All members events ! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Hasnt been an accident yet.. Knock on wood...

Last edited:

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
You guys haven't lived until you've been on a MACA cruise. Greg is a great driver and could drive circles around all of you, on the street or on a road course. My old GT had an IRS and more suspension mods than he does, plus a supercharger, and I had trouble keeping up with him.

I'm sure none of you guys have ever done over the speed limit on the street though :rollseyes

+100 - Please - Greg is a great driver, just having a little fun. Miss my Cobra and these meets!

Some day, I shall have another. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread