Votes: 35 66.0%
  • WAW

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
WAW just because its more graphic/realistic with peoples limbs getting blown off and whatnot and the multiplayer levels are way better

Coiled03

Established Member
COD4 >>>>>>>>>> WAW

How many games can you make that are all staged in WWII? I get tired of shooting weapons with ancient technology pretending I'm in a war that ended over 60 years ago.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
World At War easily

huge maps, I just unlocked hardcore

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Both, and why both?

WAW is COD4, they basically modded the engine by Infinity Ward, and upscaled it to larger maps with the same setting, but for World War II. Its the same game, just with a cherry on top. Nothing is really "NEW", the people who love COD4 like myself were getting bored of the same maps, and game play.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Gameplay of COD4 shits on WaW. The weapons accuracy, hit detection, and just general feel of them suck in comparison to what they did in COD4. Pretty much the stuff Treyarch designed sucks in this game except for the graphics.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Im kinda hooked on SOCOM Confrontation, it was a choice between that and WAW, im pretty tired of WWII games at the moment

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Gameplay of COD4 shits on WaW. The weapons accuracy, hit detection, and just general feel of them suck in comparison to what they did in COD4. Pretty much the stuff Treyarch designed sucks in this game except for the graphics.

im sure its intentional. Weapon technology has improved a bit in ~60 years. its a no-brainer the weapons you have in CoD4 are far better than that of WaW

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
i am sick and tired of WWII games. if i wanted to play a world war 2 game, i have call of duty 2 and 3 here. and guess what. i never freaking play them cause im sick of WWII games, i dont care how good the graphics are

BlownVenom01

Boost > NA
Established Member
Cod4 is great because you can do disgusting things... like 4 person random grenades, snipe like a mother****er, walk into a room and tear into three guys with sick accuracy, go 30 k 0 d, the list goes on. That's why the game was fun you were just waiting to do something sick and bragging about it after.

Waw? Everything feels looser, slower, less damaging, etc. There's not as much potential to do crazy things, and the larger maps just make enemies farther and more spaced. Everyone hates walking around creek not seeing anybody for 4 minutes, i feel like that will be even more prevalent in WAW. It just doesn't give you that epic feel that you want, BUTTTT this is coming from a guy who's only played beta. It's very possible that the actual game is better, but beta did nothing for me.

It felt like I was playing something between Battlefield-bad company and cod4.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Play the game online on hardcore and many of you will change your minds. I also loved COD4 but this game is its equal. WaW has better maps than COD4 and everything else is basically the same thing. I enjoy the old school weapons much better than the COD4 Modern ones. I am just waiting for the patch that allows you to mute other players

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
i loved socom I,II, and III but this new one blows goats. the colors look like a playstation I game. very dark and the animation is not fluid and smooth. very choppy. it took 1 min and 30 seconds to load an online game then kept getting stuck. they wont fix the servers.

took it to game stop and they had a ton of used ones...only got 12$$ as trade in for it.

CoD4 + CoD WaW = FTMFW

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
Just finished campaign. I will say that..

Campaign
COD4 > WaW

But I have not played online enough to pass judgement yet. I've been busy playing Fifa.

svt_fan1129

Established Member
Play the game online on hardcore and many of you will change your minds. I also loved COD4 but this game is its equal. WaW has better maps than COD4 and everything else is basically the same thing. I enjoy the old school weapons much better than the COD4 Modern ones. I am just waiting for the patch that allows you to mute other players

hit x ?:shrug: works for me....

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
WaW deffinatly

i didnt buy this game really for the campaign.......i bought it for the multi action

i agree COD 4 is better beacuse its modern, its alot more stuff that we reconigise more often

but WaW is great maps are so much better its darker a bit harder. what they need to do is combine COD4 and WaW

Users who are viewing this thread