coil pack placement with a sn95 with terminator motor

SVTCOBRRA

Established Member
have a 96 with a terminator motor in it just wondering if any of you have this and where did you put your coil packs and if you have any pics they would help thanks

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
IVe seen them on the firewall in a 97 with a termy motor... They made some kind of bracket... hows the build going?

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
you can get rid of them all together and go to COP. there's a write up on corral on how to do it. I plan on doing it as soon as i get some 99+ 4v covers.

95PGTTech

Established Member
linky? been searching for two hours. found two other corral threads that mentioned there is a how to somewhere but still haven't been able to find it.

fourvalvegt

Established Member
http://forums.modulardepot.com/4-6l-2v-tech/68026-relocating-coil-packs-96-98-a.html#post577441

That should tell you everything.
Basically there are 6 wires two are common and they are the center wires in the plug it is constant 12v
the other 4 correspond to the 4 coils (two in each coil pack) just match what side the wire is with the two spark plug wires that are vertical to it.
Wiring this way it will still run in a waste spark design which is fine its just not the same way the 99 newer cars run.
and make sure you get the polarity right on the pins i cant remember off of the top of my head which one is which but its the opposite as the gts

SVTCOBRRA

Established Member
IVe seen them on the firewall in a 97 with a termy motor... They made some kind of bracket... hows the build going?

going great started it lastnight sounds good, shakes bad, have a vac leak somewhere, having trouble finding where the hoses go from the back of the charger

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Heres my brothers setup AKA TERMINATED97
Cobrapics8-12-07067.jpg

Cobrapics8-12-07065.jpg

Cobrapics8-12-07068.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread