Collinite 845, Detail and questions.

SVTDice

Established Member
So, Detailed the Terminator....Again. Turned out great, I just washed and used Collinite 845 Turned out great. Really great infact. Anyways So What I was wondering was. What wax does everybody use, Why? And well....What is the best camera to buy for under 200 Bucks? Just wondering. Because I want to post up some pictures of the recent detail and if I can pick it up tommorow I'd love to. Anyways,

Post up some pictures of your recent detail if you got some! I'd love to see everybody's results, Thanks guys! :banana:

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
:banana:Wolfgang deep gloss 3.0, its the shizz and smells so good that I almost want to taste it. Collinite is good stuff too, I have some and use it on my DD cause it lasts so long. It also smells like gasoline and I do not want to taste that one lol.

Last edited:

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Collinite is without a doubt my go to wax, once you convert to wipe on, wipe off, no buff, 6 month durability there is no going back. These pics are after an Optimum No Rinse wash, one application of Optimum Poli-Seal AIO, two applications (10 hour cure time) of KLASSE Sealant Glaze, and topped off with Collinite 845!!! All work was done by hand over two days and I enjoyed every second of it.

DSC04533.jpg

DSC04519.jpg

D-Rock

I got my swim trunks...
Established Member
Holy crap out of the fridge? I gotta heat that stuff up first, great wax though.

+1 on Collinite and on heating it up first. Usually, I just let the bottle sit in the sunlight and that gets it thoroughly warmed.

Bad shadows, but great results:beer:

P1030454.gif

Jroc

Established Member
Got to love the Collinite 845.

The picture of my L was taken about 3 or 4 days after I waxed so the truck was starting to get a little dusk on it again which is especially noticable on plastic on the bumper.

I must say I think I had one good looking Cobra.

10pzv5l.jpg

2vi1mcw.jpg

dh2z5k.jpg

Jroc

Established Member
I will be ordering some of this wax now..

I just ordered some more today.(or I guess it's yesterday now)

I always get it from Amazon.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Collinite%C2%AE-Insulator-Wax-16-oz/dp/B000JK2D06/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1302495095&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: Collinite® Insulator Wax (16 oz.): Electronics[/ame]

SVTDice

Established Member
Yeah, Its the best wax I've ever used. I've put two coats on my Terminator. Just for added protection. Being Florida and all. Post some more pictures if you got them guys!

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I used it last time as well, impressed, but it's a little streaky I thought.
Didn't notice a huge difference between that and Meguiar's NXT 2.0

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Collinite is without a doubt my go to wax, once you convert to wipe on, wipe off, no buff, 6 month durability there is no going back. These pics are after an Optimum No Rinse wash, one application of Optimum Poli-Seal AIO, two applications (10 hour cure time) of KLASSE Sealant Glaze, and topped off with Collinite 845!!! All work was done by hand over two days and I enjoyed every second of it.

Although you and I are similar (Klasse AIO, Klasse Sealant, Collinite 845 :banana:)

This last statement will make you certifiable..... :dw:

SVTDice

Established Member
As much as I love detailing cars, As much as I love my Cobra, Waxing in Humidity is...Well Unpleasant to say the least. But thats just me.

Users who are viewing this thread