Color/stripe combo request thread.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I'm not a big fan of stripes but I'm curious to see what the car would look like either in DIB with AG stripes or AG with DIB stripes.

Also, please post color combos you haven't seen. It would really help if ford planned this release accordingly with a configuration on their Website.

Maybe curious to see what a silver and DIB car would look like too. Hope it's not asking too much! Post up what you'd like to see and maybe someone near the plant or with connections will have pics.

Lemers

Established Member
I'm not a big fan of stripes but I'm curious to see what the car would look like either in DIB with AG stripes or AG with DIB stripes.

Also, please post color combos you haven't seen. It would really help if ford planned this release accordingly with a configuration on their Website.

Maybe curious to see what a silver and DIB car would look like too. Hope it's not asking too much! Post up what you'd like to see and maybe someone near the plant or with connections will have pics.

If you want Avalanche Grey stripes you will need to go after market.

OEM stripes are as follows

base GT350s

Black with white accents
White with black accents
Blue with black accents

R GT350

Black with red accents
White with red accents
Blue with red accent

johnny-longtors

Haikeeba!
Established Member
Anyone know anything about getting "custom stripes" made? I've got a 24" wide roll of Avery specialty film that I'd love to have cut to "correct spec" for the GT350..... I'm hoping I can find a shop that will let me send them the material and they will cut the stripes and put it on backing paper.

Users who are viewing this thread