Colorado BBQ and Cruise - May 7

kpinco

Established Member
Spring time is here so it's time to start up my annual get together for a BBQ and cruise.

Date: Saturday May 7th, 2011
Place: 1737 Birchleaf Court, Castle Rock
Time: 10am - whenever
Who: Mustangs, SRT8s, Vettes etc.

Plan: Meet at the Car and Coffee gathering in the morning at 10am - Great Indoor's parking lot in Park Meadows. Leave around 11am and head to my house for a BBQ and hang out. Next, we'll head to DC High School's parking lot for some pictures and then head out on a cruise. We can take 85 to Sedalia then 105 to Monument and back up I25.

We'll take care of the hamburgers and hot dogs. All we ask is for you to bring a side dish, chips or drinks.

Let me know if you can make it!!

07 Expedition - Stock
05 Saleen - Mods: Procharger
11 Shelby GT500 Stock.....for now!

PRP

Established Member
Spring time is here so it's time to start up my annual get together for a BBQ and cruise.

Date: Saturday May 7th, 2011
Place: 1737 Birchleaf Court, Castle Rock
Time: 10am - whenever
Who: Mustangs, SRT8s, Vettes etc.

Plan: Meet at the Car and Coffee gathering in the morning at 10am - Great Indoor's parking lot in Park Meadows.

Where is "Park Meadows"?

Are you on the Co. Shelby Breakfast Club forum? I am but I always forget to check the forum so...any chance you can put me on a e-mail list to remind me/us?

My e-mail is [email protected]

I'd like to join you. Let me pass this by my wife. Are kids allowed? I have a 13 year old grandson I just inhierited so I have to either go everywhere stag or as a party of 3.

And it looks like the weather should be good too.

LMK,
Phill Pollard - Co. Springs, CO
2010 GT500-Kona Blue/white

kpinco

Established Member
Where is "Park Meadows"?

Are you on the Co. Shelby Breakfast Club forum? I am but I always forget to check the forum so...any chance you can put me on a e-mail list to remind me/us?

My e-mail is [email protected]

I'd like to join you. Let me pass this by my wife. Are kids allowed? I have a 13 year old grandson I just inhierited so I have to either go everywhere stag or as a party of 3.

And it looks like the weather should be good too.

LMK,
Phill Pollard - Co. Springs, CO
2010 GT500-Kona Blue/white

Hey Phil!

I recently joined the Co. Shelby Breakfast Club forum and posted the BBQ info there as well.

No worries about your grandson! Need to get him started early! :)

Park Meadows is about 10 miles North of Castle Rock. I'll send you a link to your e-mail address.

Hoping the weather is good and look forward to meeting you.

Users who are viewing this thread