Colt State Park 2nd Annual SVT & Specialty Mustang Cruise

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
My project should be finished today. Installed the clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster last week and the Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates go in today. :lol1: :banana:

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Let me know how the CC plates go. Have those ot go in as well...if i found a smoking deal on a kenne bell or whipple i have the BAP, injectors, MAF, SBTB and twin GT pumps to go in. But also have Powered by Ford covers and a bunch of litle stuff cluttering my closet.

f2hatch

Established Member
Let me know how the CC plates go. Have those ot go in as well...if i found a smoking deal on a kenne bell or whipple i have the BAP, injectors, MAF, SBTB and twin GT pumps to go in. But also have Powered by Ford covers and a bunch of litle stuff cluttering my closet.

There is a nice deal on 2.3 Whipple in the market section.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member

Finished, it wasn't bad at all. I had my buddy with me that knew what he was doing so he ended up doing most of it haha. I have Tokico D specs, I'm not sure why, but they're hitting my hood now?? I'll have to figure something out or I'll just ask FasTrack to do it when I go for my alignment.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Finished, it wasn't bad at all. I had my buddy with me that knew what he was doing so he ended up doing most of it haha. I have Tokico D specs, I'm not sure why, but they're hitting my hood now?? I'll have to figure something out or I'll just ask FasTrack to do it when I go for my alignment.

If I remember correctly, MM gives you spacers for the cc plates.. You position the spacers so the strut won't hit the hood.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
If I remember correctly, MM gives you spacers for the cc plates.. You position the spacers so the strut won't hit the hood.

Yep, I gotta put one spacer on the bottom and leave the other 2 on top. I'll get around to it soon haha, can't wait to get an alignment

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member

+1 to above....when I did mine on my old 02 GT it took me a couple of tries to get the spacers right to make sure there was no contact wth the hood

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Figured it out, 1 large spacer down the bottom and 1 big one and one small one on top! Did one side last night, then tonight I'm gonna finish when my buddy brings his electric impact gun over since I dont have one and couldn't get the strut bolt off on the drivers side last night :bash:

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
it's almost time for this :) i've got my new trufiber vented fenders on...roush wing goes on next week...hoping to have the left rear quarter panel all fixed up (dumbass boston parking...nobody knows how to park anymore)...and i'm hoping to have a few more go mods on before this cruise

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
^ what crack am i smokin?...thought this was in april haha...i've got plenty of time to have things ready for this lol

back to my crack pipe ROFL

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Cool!

ibleedblue and 03shadowcobra - if you plan on attending, check out the stickied thread at the top of this forum to be included on the confirmed attendee list.

i am dependant on my boss getting delivered. should be here by then but not set in stone.

Users who are viewing this thread