I decided I am going for it. Looking for another cobra to add to the stable. No point in setting a max price because I want one bad. I am being realistic on the price, given the current market. So please don't hold back. Miles don't matter. I want a coupe, but if you have the rare vert let me know if you are interested in selling it as I may just go for it. Needs to be in the 48 continental states. Prefer stock but I am okay with mods as long as it IRS and manual still.