WANTED: Comp Orange Cobra

4JDM

Established Member
I decided I am going for it. Looking for another cobra to add to the stable. No point in setting a max price because I want one bad. I am being realistic on the price, given the current market. So please don't hold back. Miles don't matter. I want a coupe, but if you have the rare vert let me know if you are interested in selling it as I may just go for it. Needs to be in the 48 continental states. Prefer stock but I am okay with mods as long as it IRS and manual still.

Last edited:

4JDM

Established Member

No replies. Come on guys. All I want to do is give you my money! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MWoods26

Established Member

No replies. Come on guys. All I want to do is give you my money! Haha

If your really trying that hard to give away your money I have a 36k mile Whippled Comp Orange coupe in Cincinnati. The "I dont want to sell it price" is 40k. I had it listed for 35k on this site a year ago and it was nothing but tire kickers. Im glad it didnt sell as the market has definitely went in the favor of people who already own one of these cars with every day that goes by.

LS WUT

Established Member
If your really trying that hard to give away your money I have a 36k mile Whippled Comp Orange coupe in Cincinnati. The "I dont want to sell it price" is 40k. I had it listed for 35k on this site a year ago and it was nothing but tire kickers. Im glad it didnt sell as the market has definitely went in the favor of people who already own one of these cars with every day that goes by.
Agreed, if you truly want to spend some money. That’s a good deal right there.

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
RIP to your Inbox :)

svtrayo11

Established Member
Where was this when I purchased my Black 03. WELP, GLWS if you decide to sell.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Only 281.....I always loved that aspect. GLWS! Wish mine had been auto with SRE personally ;)

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
If you get one, don't let it go! I miss mine daily

26804300137_large.jpg

26804300135_large.jpg

4JDM

Established Member
Killing my post man!

JK. I bet man. I am hopeful that some one wants a new Shelby or 911 or something else so that they will sell me theirs.

4JDM

Established Member
Well I am surprised to see these comments. I was respectful and honest to Michael the entire time. I have the money to buy it at 40K. The only reason I didn't was because of the damaged (cracked) front bumper , trashed chin spoiler and cut up interior due to the caged being installed. Yet I still considered paying premium for the car as Mr. woods was a super honest and upstanding gentleman. 68gtscode knows this as that is exactly what I told him before. I apologize if this is found disrespectful but the fact is cobras have gone up but if you want a premium price then you should consider what you have. In this case I was considering paying what he was asking because he has something I wanted. I just wanted to ease the cost a bit given the bumper and cut up interior. Maybe we should consider all sides before passing judgement.

4JDM

Established Member
As for the vert that you recommended. I negotiated a price with the gentleman, but knew I wanted a coupe and if I am going to buy the car might as well get what I want. Thus the 38K offer to Mr. Woods and then the 39K offer. Feel free to close this thread if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread