complete 4r70w swap

98mystic

Established Member
I have everything needed to do a 4r70w swap. Everything has less than 500 miles on it. I had it in my 03 cobra for about a week and it burnt up over drive so it will need to be gone through. The trans came out of a 98 Mustang and it has It has Upgraded sprags and planetaries , ucc 3500 stall non lock up converter, full manual valve body from Dan at silverfox. It will come with an aluminum drive shift, performance automatics flex plate, stock shifter, upr shift knob, trans cooler with fan and a cross member with a poly mount..All the low gears work but since overdrive messed up I just took it out and put the t56 back in. I will take 1500 obo for everything. Buyer must pay shipping. When I bought it I paid 250 for fedex freight.

primo382

Established Member
Sorry I cannot PM since I am new. I am interested in the flexplate if you are selling it seperately. Please PM me with a price with shipping to 44310. I can pay via PayPal.

98mystic

Established Member
Hey guys sorry I haven't been keeping up with my post. But I still have the trans. And I had local guy do the work. I'm pretty sure that the reason it burnt up is because the shifter wasn't adjusted right.

98mystic

Established Member
I am willing to part it out. I want this stuff gone, send me a text with what parts you want out of it and we can work out a price

Users who are viewing this thread