Complete, used FRPP 2.9 Whipple kit

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
As title states, Full FRPP Whipple kit for sale. This kit is used, I am the second owner and when I received it the kit had 1800 (+/-) miles on it. When I received it I noticed the fluid was a “rust” color and asked Whipple about it. They suggested the unit be sent in for eval and upon receipt suggested a full bearing and seal replacement which was performed by Whipple. Upon return the unit has had less than 1000 miles on it before I decided to sell the car. Also the throttle body was gone through by Accufab while the supercharger was off. Why? I am anal like that. Haha

Kit is offered for $3700 shipped to lower 48 and you cover Paypal fees. Pictures are below for your review and if you have any questions please let me know. Upon receipt all you would need to do is install the system and fill with oil (not included, unit is shipped empty as per Whipple). I also have 72lb injectors for sale for an additional $400 shipped as well if interested. These were flow benched, metered and adjusted while the blower was off as well. This system and full 3” exhaust netted me 690rwhp, in the AZ heat on my 2007 GT500.

_MNR1961 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

_MNR1963 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

_MNR1965 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

_MNR1964 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

_MNR1958 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

_MNR1966 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

IMG_2925 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

_MNR1973 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

Last edited:

Imatk

Established Member
Man I LOVE that lettering color on the throttle body.

Did you paint that?

GLWS I'd jump on this if I wasn't already setup :)

Imatk

Established Member
Thank you sir, yes I did that. I think it adds a great touch to the under hood.

That's very awesome :)

Did you have to scuff the engraving to get the paint to adhere? And what kind of paint did you use?

Sorry don't mean to hijack the thread... you can PM me if you want.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread