CONFIRMED: My '03 is being built as we speak! I

ObieFox

Established Member
I just confirmed via VOPC that my Cobra has been "bucked" and is being built this week. I had a week of the 6th build date and the guy said it looked like it will be done on the 9th. It should be at my dealer the middle of next week!

KO:beer:

Yellow Horse

Established Member
Congrats. I'm assuming your dealer must have called the VOPC and spoke to someone because it is useless with the voice automated service when I call in without speaking to a rep. I was told not to speak to anyone.

What is your VIN number and where do you live. That delivery is quick as heck. I was hoping to get mine by Memorial Day. Mine is no. 166 scheduled to build this week.

ObieFox

Established Member
I got frustrated with the voice system and just "0" 'ed out and talked to one of the guys there. All you need to do is pose as your sales rep and have the dealer code and VIN and you're all set. I live in Ohio, so the car is really only one days truck ride away.

KO

Cobra'03

Established Member
Originally posted by ObieFox
I just confirmed via VOPC that my Cobra has been "bucked" and is being built this week. I had a week of the 6th build date and the guy said it looked like it will be done on the 9th. It should be at my dealer the middle of next week!

KO:beer:
Obie:

I did not have much luck with VOPC.

Coupla questions:
1) What is the format for dealer code? Mine shows as F99999 (F with 5 numbers, but I think VOPC just wants 5 digits - is it F+4 or just the last 4?)

2) Body code - VOPC would not6 accept P48, but would accept P46.

It then said it had no status info - my car is shown on the dealer sheet as "unscheduled/clean". Does that mean it would not be on VOPC yet?

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
If VOPC was working correctly, it would tell you the same thing that your dealer is showing. The system does not know about the new body types P48 and P49 so it cannot give us status about our orders by order number. If you have a vin it should work......Steve

ObieFox

Established Member
It's been Delayed!

I just checked VOPC again and now they tell me the car will be built week of 5/20. They said is was moved to 5/13 and then again to 5/20. On Tuesday, they said it would be built this week. Anyone else been delayed? Mine is a red 'vert if it matters?

KO

Users who are viewing this thread