Considering selling 93 Boss - Coyote swap coupe

Jfoster

Established Member
I've never taken it to the drag strip.

As for the track. It handles very well but I've been working on tuning the swaybars. Does it handle like a Boss or Porsche? No. Can it? yes. My intention when I started the project was to build a car that could hang with newer cars on the track. I realized along the way that this would require certain compromises that I wasn't willing to make to what would be primarily a street car. A fox would need to be pretty low and combined with forward (standard) offset FCAs, this usually requires extensive rolling...stretching...and modding the front wheel well. The car is pretty clean and I didn't want to modify it in that way. So if you wanted the ultimate track toy, here's your list:

Cage
Better than recaro Boss 302 seats (these are cool for a street car but not really perfect for the track
Harness
Lower it
Flare front and rear fenders
Go with forward offset MM FCAs (I have standard now and they are .75" forward from stock..forward arms would make it 1.5")
Oil cooler (this is the primary reason you see me coast the ends of the straights...short-shift and such. I can see the oil temps threatening to climb)
Car has the optional MM Sport (MM valved/spec'd bilsteins) dampers but you might even go more aggressive for a dedicated track toy

As you can see, the car is built as a great street performer with occasional track use. I went out of my way NOT to do things that make it completely unbearable on the street.

Jfoster

Established Member
silverfox1.JPG

15% Chance

Purchase

Is the car available? would you please call me 972-322-0989 if anyone reads this and has a notch this clean or any other swap please feel free to text or call 972-322-0989 thanks JOC

richardv6

Established Member
Interested in a nice 4door 4wd 04 diesel as partial trade..i can send pics and details text me i can send 8284425950

richardv6

Established Member
I have a 8000 mile 2008 gt500 thats a rollover perfect drivtrain for a swap, or fix car..i give 10k boot if interested 8284425950

Jfoster

Established Member
Hey guys - it's not sold. I have a couple guys with standing orders when I decide to unload it. I'm only holding onto it for the moment because I'm building a new garage and I don't want to regret not having my project to work on. If I build the garage and I'm not excited to work on the coupe, I'm going to sell her.

Mercman1

Hi There:

I've seen this car on rennlist as well, I'm a recent convert after selling my 3.6 SC hotrod (hence this is my first post after lurking for several weeks). I'm certainly interested and happy to get in line for consideration.

Thank you.

Rob

blue 87 stroked

Established Member
This is a beautiful build/combo and I am in the market for a car of this caliber. I would also like to throw my name in the hat or list for perspective buyers. Fabulous looking car sir, very well done!

G-STANG

Established Member
Can you please add me to the list of buyers if you are going to sell the coupe. I sent you a pm

svtgeek

Established Member
I live near you and have dyno access and the means to finish this car, message me if you want to unload it

Jfoster

Established Member
I'd like to sell it, not unload it. Message me if you'd like to buy it, not steal it. ;)

We probably know each other if you're nearby - shoot me a pm.

flattrack53

Established Member
I'd like to sell it, not unload it. Message me if you'd like to buy it, not steal it. ;)

We probably know each other if you're nearby - shoot me a pm.

Goodman... I am in the progress of doing my swap. I have more money in just parts than what your asking. It's almost sickening.

Jfoster

Established Member
Tell me about it... and a low mile coupe comes with! :)
It does cost a lot when you don't cut corners. It saves a lot by doing manual brakes...steering... But I went hydroboost.

Users who are viewing this thread