Cool rolling shot taken this past weekend

CobraMac

Established Member
I went on a big cruise with some buddies from socalmuscle this last weekend and a friend took this picture of my car! I thought it looked amazing, especially after brightening it up a little bit!! Nothing was changed on the car though...that's actually how shiny the paint is :D

People have asked for rolling shots of the car, so I thought I would post it up since this is the first one I have of it!!

IMG_1824-2.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great rolling shot Brandon. That's one that is nice enough to frame and hang in your garage. :thumbsup:

Future 5.0

Established Member
Rolling shots are cool, that shot you never see as you're always driving.

Now, go to Mexico and give us a REAL NateSVT style video!!!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
nice!

im planning on doing a TF wheels customers rolling shots contest with $$ for prizes.... ill get a thread going soon.

CobraMac

Established Member
paint looks killer man!

Thank you!! I try to keep it in good shape!! :rockon:

and the pic i played with when chris originally posted it, looks great btw man :rockon:

Hell yes buddy! Yours looks amazing!! :beer:

Great rolling shot Brandon. That's one that is nice enough to frame and hang in your garage. :thumbsup:

Thank you Bob!! I actually am planning on getting a nice print out of it...that's a really good call!

Very Nice!! :beer:

yep i want it

Looks DAMN good! Sexy car!

Thank you very much guys!! :beer: :beer:

Rolling shots are cool, that shot you never see as you're always driving.

Now, go to Mexico and give us a REAL NateSVT style video!!!

Hahahaha I definitely want to! It's raining here and crappy a bunchhh lately...so when the sun comes out and I have some time I will asap! :banana:

Love it, great looking car.

Thank you!! :rockon::rockon:

nice!

im planning on doing a TF wheels customers rolling shots contest with $$ for prizes.... ill get a thread going soon.

Oh badasss!!! That would be awesome! I need to talk to MM&FF soon and make them take some rolling ones ;) I sent them the info they wanted in a week!

Pic looks good,but I can't stop drooling over the Sig :-D

Thank you!! And you know what that's like...you have a badass sig as well and some definite power there too I see :pepper: :eek:

Looks Killer....

Thank you very much buddy!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread