Cool weather/No rain in LA, whats the deal with a cruise?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Lots of cars in LA and great weather so whats the deal? We need to get together for a little cruise somewhere or another. Covington, Slidell, Hammond, Denham, or BR. Post up any ideas on it and lets go from there :banana:.

Lightmare

Banned
I'm either in Mobile or Baton Rouge at any given time. I'm usually in Baton Rouge thursday-sunday. Weekdays I work in Mobile. But I'll be moving permanently to BR again in December.

251-404-1995 Adam

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
ill go somewhere....its pretty boring with the lakefront not being open after dark and as for the bonnabel boat launch....ehhh definatly a last resort we need real places to go

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
We went downtown Baton Rouge Friday night and played in the parking garage. We could go there and park on the top floor and shoot the breeze and go grab some food somewhere in walking distance as there are plenty of eatin' places down there. The garage was like 7-9 stories and I'm sure 10 or so mustangs going up or down it would be wicked. We could take some cool pics and maybe a video??? Just throwing it out there.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
98rs, you can only go if the chick I bring can burp at the table, hahahahaha!!!!

Thats about 11 people now and not including everyone on heres friends that you know.

Would friday or saturday night be best for everyone?
Remaining LSU games
Nov 3 sat at 4pm and away in bama...possible but short notice
Nov 10 sat at 7 at Tiger Stadium
Nov 17 sat away in ole miss...we'll be at that game
Nov 23 fri at 1:30..possible

Lets say either Nov 23rd (friday) or the 24th (saturday). Gives time to plan and get more people!

Blue OVal Forev

98rs, you can only go if the chick I bring can burp at the table, hahahahaha!!!!

Thats about 11 people now and not including everyone on heres friends that you know.

Would friday or saturday night be best for everyone?
Remaining LSU games
Nov 3 sat at 4pm and away in bama...possible but short notice
Nov 10 sat at 7 at Tiger Stadium
Nov 17 sat away in ole miss...we'll be at that game
Nov 23 fri at 1:30..possible

Lets say either Nov 23rd (friday) or the 24th (saturday). Gives time to plan and get more people!

Kevin,

I may be able to make that. Should have more free time from work after Thanksgiving. Well that is if the trans holds out till then.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Bobby, it would be great if you could make it. I want to check out your new found power and I was gonna post up on NOLA also!

simplyorange02

Established Member
if i can get my motor back in before then, im definitly in, if all on here go, and the word gets around baton rouge, it will probably be over 30 mustangs!!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread