Coolant Question

jjpyrcz03

I have a 4v in my fox. I did coolant crossover delete, and I upgraded my heat Exchanger but it enters and exits on the same side. Can anyone help me figure out how the coolant should be ran with the crossover installed and the new exchanger thank you.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Do you mean without the crossover installed? For the heat exchanger and intercooler make sure you set it up so the inlet is on the bottom and the outlet is on top.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
the crossover delete is for the radiator

heat exchanger would be for the intercooler circuit

just wanna make sure we're not mixing up terms here as it sounds like you have questions about two different systems

jjpyrcz03

Do you mean without the crossover installed? For the heat exchanger and intercooler make sure you set it up so the inlet is on the bottom and the outlet is on top.
I mean with the cross over delete installed. Everything I’m hearing is delete the thermostat? Thoughts ?

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Which kit are you using to delete the crossover? The Cobra Engineering one has the thermostat built into it

Bullitt1448

Established Member
With the MMR kit you will need to use the factory thermostat, I have the same kit and I think I am going to spring for the Cobra Engineering kit. I have had a couple of things from MMR and not been real impressed but YMMV.

Users who are viewing this thread