Cop downs active shooter from 183 yards with a red dot, one shot

MG0h3

Established Member
I hit a torso sized target with my pistol at 180 yards last time I was at the range about a month ago. It was also at dusk so I could barely see it but still hit. So if it was day time and with a rifle that is an easy shot.

Geez. Where are you aiming? 2’ above the target? .40 drops about 10” at 100yds. Gonna bleed off energy faster the further out you go.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Geez. Where are you aiming? 2’ above the target? .40 drops about 10” at 100yds. Gonna bleed off energy faster the further out you go.

It took a couple shots to start landing on target but I was aiming above the head. I have raised suppressor sites so I would say top of head at base of front site.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I agree. With a rifle pretty mucy anyone could do that, but that particular officer made it look... as we'd often say in RTT... "sexy" lol.
You would be suprised how many people couldnt hit the boadside of a barn...while shooting from inside the barn

Ever been to a military shooting range with a bunch a new recruits?...stand waaaay the **** behind the line lol...like waaaaaay back lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
You would be suprised how many people couldnt hit the boadside of a barn...while shooting from inside the barn

Ever been to a military shooting range with a bunch a new recruits?...stand waaaay the **** behind the line lol...like waaaaaay back lol

I've seen my own boots shoot dirt three feet in front of their barrel haha.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
jarheads

lol

Image1664581808.686577.jpg

MG0h3

Established Member
Also true lol

Ive seen some piss piss poor marksmanship at the range lol...ive also seen some serious expert shooting from all ranks and places lol

Like me, most people think that everyone in the military can shoot. Boy was I surprised.

Truth is, it’s more likely that they can’t even operate a firearm. Let alone hit anything with it.

Unless they’re Marines of course.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You all see this shit… the perp was a ****ing stooge :LOL:

E0665524-7CE6-4530-A7E9-A144D490FB26.jpeg

Incredible performance by the dude picking out that turd at this distance…. at that distance everyone looks like a spec.

D32D8E84-97E7-45B9-BBBF-D8DD71133F8E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread