Cops raid home and shoots innocent dog.

mean03

Established Member
Something just does not seem right about that. I mean what the hell would they need that kind of force for someone that had a little bit of pot? I wonder if the police made a mistake? Or if the guy was truly into more stuff and they just got that at the wrong time? Still seems like a little overkill for one man and a wife and child..

NateV8

Established Member
The family says the dog, a pit bull, was caged when he was shot. Police say he was “aggressive” and deserved to get shot.

Are you f--king kidding me? What the hell is the point of shooting an innocent dog that is IN A CAGE? F those cops. :fm:

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Are you f--king kidding me? What the hell is the point of shooting an innocent dog that is IN A CAGE? F those cops. :fm:

+1.

Those people sure will have a nice lawsuit against the department if this turns out true. It seems they shot it once injuring it from attacking and a few seconds later layed another 2 into it to kill it. It seems very dark in their so its very possible the officer could have been spooked as he herd the barking coming from a corner and shot at the figure of a dog. Not realizing it was in a cage. Like i said if true that's very disappointing.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
+1.

Those people sure will have a nice lawsuit against the department if this turns out true. It seems they shot it once injuring it from attacking and a few seconds later layed another 2 into it to kill it. It seems very dark in their so its very possible the officer could have been spooked as he herd the barking coming from a corner and shot at the figure of a dog. Not realizing it was in a cage. Like i said if true that's very disappointing.

That is hopefully what happened, as it would be messed up for the cop to shoot it knowing it was in a cage. We don't really know all of the facts.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
2 sides to a story, these back and forth threads about police brutality and excessive force are getting old.

You guys who say "**** the cops" and "**** the police" really are ignorant people...

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member
2 sides to a story, these back and forth threads about police brutality and excessive force are getting old.

You guys who say "**** the cops" and "**** the police" really are ignorant people...

true, but **** that individual (who happens to be a cop) for shootin a caged up dog! My wife is in the law enforcement and we happened to have a lot of friends in the department. Some are very good peeps and some are pieces of sh!t. Being a cop is just a job, but there's a lot of stupid ass individuals out there who don't deserve to carry a badge and a gun.

stangposse

Established Member
That was horrible!! Don't watch it unless you want your blood to boil.

I bet when asked if he wanted an attorney, the owner of that house would prefer to have the name of the cop who killed his dog.

Does PETA have that video??? If that dog was caged, they'll go to town on that!!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'll say it just as I did in the other thread. I'm an avid log lover. I have two myself. With that said...

They did indeed shoot and kill a dog [presumably a pitbull], no doubt about that. However, there was no crate in sight. After the guy was cuffed and found out that his dog had been killed he stated that it was "just trying to play with them". I find it hard to believe that a dog can "try to play" with someone while in a crate which would lead me to believe that the dog wasn't crated [just as the other dog wasn't as you can see while the guy is laying on the floor in the hallway]. I would have to only guess that the dog may have showed some sort of aggression or maybe even playfulness. Either way, I can't exactly blame anyone because I didn't see what happen. I certainly wouldn't use this video to condemn LEOs though. There are just too many unknowns.

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
it just sucks all the way around cause if someone kicked in my door it would be the last time they did that tho i have 2 pitts an one boxer an it sucks to think about my dogs would of killed whatever did that i mean if someone kicks in a door isnt that what a dog does is protect man i wish i didnt get on svtp tonight

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Repost alright. I think this has been posted multiple times now.

That said, if a popo shot my dog/pet like that I'd be going psycho. They'd have to tase or shoot me before I'd stop going wild. Especially if it were over something as stupid as a pipe and a pinch of weed or whatever that guy had. I'd black the hell out and go nuts for sure.

Last edited:

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Ironically enough, the cops most likely took that video to protect them against any false accusations of police brutality.

Users who are viewing this thread