Corbeau Racing Seats-Free Shipping

OsirisGT

Established Member
I figured it's cool, I have a LG1 wide now in the car but I will need a FIA seat in a few months. The Pro wide and Sprint wide show 19.5 at the outside of the seat and I was wondering what the inner size was. I have quite a bit of junk in the trunk and was hoping to not have to get a custom one made. Funny part is this Friday I'm heading to San Jose for a wedding. oh well, lol

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I figured it's cool, I have a LG1 wide now in the car but I will need a FIA seat in a few months. The Pro wide and Sprint wide show 19.5 at the outside of the seat and I was wondering what the inner size was. I have quite a bit of junk in the trunk and was hoping to not have to get a custom one made. Funny part is this Friday I'm heading to San Jose for a wedding. oh well, lol

Unfortunately we don't have either of those seats in stock for you to try. They are fairly new seats...

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

One of the best mods you can do for your car! Increase comfort and support! No longer worry about sliding around in your seats!

Free Shipping and 0% financing available for 1 Year!

We accept ALL Car Care One Cards including from Pep Boys, America's Tire, Wheel Works and other companies!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Black Friday Special!
-PM or contact me for the Black Friday Special Pricing!
-0% Financing Available for up to 1 Year
-Accept ALL Car Care One Card!
-FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
December Corbeau Seat Special!
-PM or contact me for Special Pricing!
-0% Financing Available for up to 1 Year
-Accept ALL Car Care One Card!
-FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Merry Christmas!!
80-10885486_10152809621951387_2991707098310078004_n_3e18874eaca27b427736e35f1116efff01595f1f.jpg

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Looking for a great upgrade to your car that will help improve performance and comfort? Adding a set of Corbeau seats will help improve your times because it will allow you to focus on driving your car instead of sliding around!

0% Financing Available for up to 1 year!

DIB302

Established Member
Not in the market for seats at the moment, but am interested. Looking for pricing on the FIA approved Corbeau Forza's.

greasy

SVT Noob
Established Member
Looking for a great upgrade to your car that will help improve performance and comfort? Adding a set of Corbeau seats will help improve your times because it will allow you to focus on driving your car instead of sliding around!

0% Financing Available for up to 1 year!

Is the 0% deal still out there?

I want to order some Corbeau Evolution seats and brackets. Let me know bud!

Users who are viewing this thread