Corbeau targra TRS Sports Seats Trade??

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Bought a new car yesterday and i was debating on whether or not to sell/trade the seats. Car has black interior.. I would perfer to trade, rather then dealing with having to find some seats.. I am looking for seats in VERY nice condition No rips please! Will trade for GT seats but Cobra seats are perfered with black inserts. Let me know what you have.. Thanks

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
I have dark charcoal leather seats out of my 2004 GT. No tears or major cracks. I even have the rears if you want them as well. Seats have about 40,000 miles on them. I'm in Daytona so we can meet in the middle or what not. Let me know if you are interested.

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Yeah, they are made in 2 different widths by Corbeau. You can go to the Corbeau website, select the TRS seats and it shows you where to measure them to tell the difference. I need a set of wides, and I have '04 dark charcoal Cobra suedes with 20K miles on them in excellent shape.

20psirabbit

Established Member
too bad you're in FL, my buddy would be knocking at your door right now for these if you were here. good luck with the sale :beer:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
I have dark charcoal leather seats out of my 2004 GT. No tears or major cracks. I even have the rears if you want them as well. Seats have about 40,000 miles on them. I'm in Daytona so we can meet in the middle or what not. Let me know if you are interested.

I was just up in that area.. bought the car in melbourne.. ANy pics?

i wonder how those would look in a mach

Not sure, but i know your seats would look good in mine. Any interest? :banana:

Yeah, they are made in 2 different widths by Corbeau. You can go to the Corbeau website, select the TRS seats and it shows you where to measure them to tell the difference. I need a set of wides, and I have '04 dark charcoal Cobra suedes with 20K miles on them in excellent shape.

I called the previous owner and he said they were the regulars.. The website says 20.5" for the normal and 22" wide across the top... I measured and it looked to be 22".. I can take a tape measure across it and snap a pic for you to see?

too bad you're in FL, my buddy would be knocking at your door right now for these if you were here. good luck with the sale :beer:

Yea i hear ya.. Cali to florida is a far drive and im sure shipping wouldnt be pretty lol

Last edited:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
The cars mineral grey.. How would the parchiment look u think? Did they make 03 mineral grey cobra with the tan interior? Where in fl are u

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Those look to be standard, the wides are definitely wider (I have them in My car..)

o3Snakebite- My buddy is SteedaGt, his seats are reall nice... passenger is barely been sat in, and his little butt barely makes an imprint on the driver... He wants the TRS's I have in my fox, btu I have Wides, so no go for him...

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Yeah, if you wanna measure again with a pic thats cool. According to the website, the top "wing" on the seatback is indeed 22" across from tip-to-tip. If you measure the base it should be 21.5 in the front.

I have the seats you wanted on the top of your wishlist--2004 dark-insert Cobra seats in excellent condition. But to me they are uncomfortable and some Corbeaus would be sweet. But I'm 210Lbs and I need the wides. If I were 20 and skinny again I could use the regulars, but its not to be at my age:D

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
I was just up in that area.. bought the car in melbourne.. ANy pics?

Man I wish we could have met up then haha. The only real sign of wear is on the driver's seat where I slide in and out. It just wore the outer layer of leather off... I would be more than willing to compensate you for the damage though.

I weigh 125 lbs., so there are no cracks in the leather on the sitting area. I condition the seats about 4 times a year and there are NO stains anywhere on them.

I also have the rear seats if you want them. I took them out right around 10,000 miles and put them in storage.

Here are some pics I took last night of the damage along with one daytime pic that I had stored.
199799.jpg

seats1.gif

seats2.gif

seats3.gif

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
I have some black 96 Mystic Cobra seats. Some cracks but nothing too bad, no rips. But Im a big guy so Im sure I would need the wide version, and Im in Fl, just outside Jax.

sprusak1

G.R.E.A.D tuned
Established Member
I have the stock seats from my 00 GT, no cracks/tears and no wear marks. They have less that 60k on them. I'll be driving to Ft. Lauderdale in a few weeks, I may be able to meet you if your interested.
I have pics on my phone I can send ya. Shoot me your email addy.

Users who are viewing this thread