Cornfed Torch Red 04 Whippled Cobra in Katy, Tx.!

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
I have been thinking of a few ways to make a little more power so after a few discussions, pulled the trigger and got the Lethal Performance 1000 HP return style fuel kit and 80lb injectors. I also bought a 6lb lower to go with my 3" whipple pulley. It should equate to around 24lbs of boost.

Im pretty excited about it. Ive been running on 93 octane on 18lbs. for about 2 years and been very happy with it. There is a Kroger gas station 1 mile from my house that has E85 so I figured I would try it out. Auto Adrenaline Performance in Houston is tuning it and it should be ready on Friday afternoon. :beer:

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
The car made
686 hp @ 5500rpm
755 tq @ 3350 rpm!

in 95° Texas heat. :D

Last edited:

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
Oh yeah... This is on a stock clutch!
:D

sent from my super dooper futuristic smartphone using tapatalk 2

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Wow awesome numbers on the corn! Don't expect that clutch to hold out too long with 750tq!

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Yes the 6lb lower had alot to do with it, but I still say the E85 is the hero here..

It only made 685tq on 93 octane with the same pulley setup.

Were new numbers on the same dyno that this car made 685tq on 93 octane???

Thats probabaly the highest horsepower 2.3 whipple on pump gas on earth!

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
Yes it was on the same dyno, as this was on the base 93 octane tune before he tuned it for E85. Keep in mind, I'm not sure what the HP was on 93 octane (probably closer to 620hp, I just quoted what the torque was..

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Yes it was on the same dyno, as this was on the base 93 octane tune before he tuned it for E85. Keep in mind, I'm not sure what the HP was on 93 octane (probably closer to 620hp, I just quoted what the torque was..

Regardless, im sure your car makes great power, but thats just ridiculous amount of tq for pump gas man..Dyno might be a little on the high side.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Easy tiger, I was just stating my opinion of your "Numbers" why make a thread, and have the first sentence of "I've been thinking of a few ways to make more power"

If.. "You really dont give a shit, what the car makes"

Don't post if you can take a simple comment.

Users who are viewing this thread