Corona Virus Gives You Another Shot to Pick Up an SVTP Hoodie or T-Shirt

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
All that I have the info for have been shipped.

Well, it's been over two weeks, so I guess after numerous Premium Membership renewals and two Supreme Combo orders, you still don't have my info. lol Please send me a Vapor Blue tee shirt XL for my recent Premium Membership renewal. Payment for renewal was processed through Paypal on Feb 27, 2020. Thanks in advance for you attention to this.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Well, it's been over two weeks, so I guess after numerous Premium Membership renewals and two Supreme Combo orders, you still don't have my info. lol Please send me a Vapor Blue tee shirt XL for my recent Premium Membership renewal. Payment for renewal was processed through Paypal on Feb 27, 2020. Thanks in advance for you attention to this.

I'm not in town, but it'll ship out the end of the week. Sorry for the delay.

JTS03SonicBoom

Just ordered a black t-shirt in XL. I also put a note in there about ordering two decals and a keychain. I’d like to order those but don’t know the prices. Just let me know how to go about doing that. Thanks!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Just ordered a black t-shirt in XL. I also put a note in there about ordering two decals and a keychain. I’d like to order those but don’t know the prices. Just let me know how to go about doing that. Thanks!

Just send another $12 and we'll ship it all out at the same time.

JTS03SonicBoom

Just send another $12 and we'll ship it all out at the same time.
Ok, I just saw this and went to PayPal and saw your invoice for the $12. For whatever reason though, when I went to open the invoice, the next page was blank. So I just went ahead and sent you another $12 on my own. I guess just cancel the invoice on your end and I’ll cancel it also on mine. Looking forward to getting the swag!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Ok, I just saw this and went to PayPal and saw your invoice for the $12. For whatever reason though, when I went to open the invoice, the next page was blank. So I just went ahead and sent you another $12 on my own. I guess just cancel the invoice on your end and I’ll cancel it also on mine. Looking forward to getting the swag!

That'll work, thanks.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Shot an order your way. Not sure I needed to post about it, but since it seems like most others did...

Users who are viewing this thread