Correct way to run from the cops

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Omg, thats crazy as hell, i've seen his Ford GT around, he lives in the 2 towns over.

dsrtdukone

Hurts when I pee
Established Member
MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO CORRECT WAY to run from the cops. Anybody who participates in such wreckless behavior should be sent to prison and sodomized until sitting down is a physical impossibility.

Abilene06speed

Formerly Abilene01stang
Established Member
that was so f' in stupid......runnin from the cops on a busy ass highway swerving in and out of traffic.

Guy should be caught and thrown in jail

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
LOL I KNOW THAT GUY met him at a store in blairstown, there on RT80 here in new jersey, thats hope township, i was caught racing on that streach hes on, lost my licence for 90 days, any speeding ticket abouve 90mph in hope township(very rich place) is minimal 90 day loss of licence he has a friend that has a orange murcelago

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
LOL I KNOW THAT GUY met him at a store in blairstown, there on RT80 here in new jersey, thats hope township, i was caught racing on that streach hes on, lost my licence for 90 days, any speeding ticket abouve 90mph in hope township(very rich place) is minimal 90 day loss of licence he has a friend that has a orange murcelago

I seen his friend with the orange lambo as too, i think its a vert with tinted tails.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Kinda boring other than them weaving in and out of traffic.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
I don't condone what those guys were doing in traffic, but that was ****ing awsome.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member

Not quite sure, there everywhere in Essex/Bergen County. I really shouldn't have said he lives two towns over, but i saw him around there, like montclair, cedar grove, verona, clifton, little falls, etc....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread