Corsa extremes for the 13/14 Shelbys

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
So I just put on magnaflow street catback with my offroad H and longtubes. Sounds great but the drone sucks. I added 8" resonators and that helped but didn't fix. I just ordered an x pipe to try that, then last shot is putting 18" resonators on it!
Yeah those magnaflows are bad with drone, the corsa sports or xtremes seem to be one of the only mufflers that don't drone.

GT500_012308

Established Member
Premium Member
Yea I’d try the resonator if it bothers you that much or run Corsas. But don’t really think the X will help with that. I’ve have both off road X and H but X was more high pitch and raspy and H was deeper

Good luck seems like a never ending exhaust but for me to lol

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

50stangpower

Established Member
Lol I agree. Has anyone put a 5" resonator on or is there not enough clearance? I know the 4" works.

Last edited:

NewYorkJon34

Established Member
I recently installed the corsa xtremes on my 14 and its probably one of the best sounding exhausts I've heard, but I also have AR long tubes and off-road hpipe. Go with the xtremes, you wont regret it

96gt02

Established Member
^ your car must sound like an airplane with that setup

GT500_012308

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m switching to either borla Ataks or extremes probably extremes sucks I wasted the money on the S types I’ve wasted a bunch of money on exhaust setups

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I recently installed the corsa xtremes on my 14 and its probably one of the best sounding exhausts I've heard, but I also have AR long tubes and off-road hpipe. Go with the xtremes, you wont regret it
Post up a exhaust clip if you get a chance.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Fit good and they sound awesome.
32690519327_1459946543_c.jpg

efurlong

Established Member
I recently installed the FRPP axle backs on my 13...No highway drone at all (the rest of my system is stock). They're very loud upon start up, idle sounds fantastic, driving normally - not too much louder than stock, that all said "going through the gears" it's quite loud. Great fit, great look. Got them from Summit last black Friday...cost with tax and shipping - right around 1k.

96gt02

Established Member
GT and GT500 axlebacks are all the same as long as they are 11-14

Users who are viewing this thread