Corvette totaled.

Unrealford

Established Member
Yeah. She's had the plates since 16 yrs old. Lol

But I felt bad for her. People were stopping and laughing at her and saying dumb blond etc... Really don't know her situation. She was in tears when I got there.
She's learned a valuable lesson the hard way, I'm glad she didn't get hurt.
People can be real immature (laughing at her).
I'm Sry to see this happen, hope she is in a situation where she can replace it with something as nice.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
This is my sisters car. She was leaving a gas station and it was near a stop light. The truck in the first lane told her it was clear to cross. She pulled forward to cross the second lane and bam.

This happend to me on my wedding day in 1976. I was waiting for traffic to clear and a guy waved me out and I got hit by someone coming though a light. I could see jack because of the sun so I took him at his word. he left too. I have never taken anyones word it was safe to cross since.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
I didn't even notice the plates at first, that sucks for your sister, but it could have turned out much worse

u n v kenny

Established Member
I never, I repeat never trust someone like the guy in the truck. While I appreciate the gesture, I certainly will hold his ass up in the line of traffic to make sure the "second" lane is clear, while creeping through.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
sucks to see, glad she is ok. That is the reason I just tell the person giving me the clear to just keep going. I am not going to chance it.

Users who are viewing this thread