Coupe BBS RK content

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Just sharing some pics from this weekend. Got it going, finished the MM coil over/CC plates install. Gotta to an inner tie rod, align it, stick a fork in it.

I'm seriously considering jumping to a mesh wheel/shorter tire though. Not sure if a CCW would look good. But I'd almost want to do it in a graphite color.

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1378.png
    IMG_1378.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 256

ToddW702

Established Member
Looks sick. Makes me want a notch project.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

96 cobra

Established Member
Looks great, the rims compliment the polished exhaust & body trim. Dial in a nice amount of caster & negative camber, you'll love the increase in front-end grip.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Thanks guys

Planning on it. Drove it about 50 miles last night. The 595rr's grip like crazy. I'm impressed. I need to install a right front inner tie rod to tighten it up a little bit, then go and align the car. I have only two weekends left till the wedding though so my time is severely limited lol.

Silver95

Established Member
Just sharing some pics from this weekend. Got it going, finished the MM coil over/CC plates install. Gotta to an inner tie rod, align it, stick a fork in it.

I'm seriously considering jumping to a mesh wheel/shorter tire though. Not sure if a CCW would look good. But I'd almost want to do it in a graphite color.

View attachment 1511627
View attachment 1511626

What’s wrong w a CCW?? :p

IMG_5716.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Notch is awesome. But what's the deal with the white hood? Just not painted yet?

I put the hood on in April.

A week later I pulled the SRA out and traded for an IRS. Things have snowballed, and now four months later it's not only IRS swapped, it's FTBR IRS w/ LPW cover, 3.73's, Maximum Motorsports coil overs front and rear, Subframe connectors, and BBS RK swapped. lol

The hood went on and I legit haven't touched it since.

Zemedici

Established Member
I put the hood on in April.

A week later I pulled the SRA out and traded for an IRS. Things have snowballed, and now four months later it's not only IRS swapped, it's FTBR IRS w/ LPW cover, 3.73's, Maximum Motorsports coil overs front and rear, Subframe connectors, and BBS RK swapped. lol

The hood went on and I legit haven't touched it since.

Get that bitch painted!

Users who are viewing this thread