Couple Pics (Corbeau, Iforged)

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Just put the Corbeau seats in this weekend, so I snapped a couple pics. Nothing crazy as I ran out of interest and light...lol...

IMG_0930-edit-web.jpg

IMG_0988-edit-web.jpg

IMG_0913-edit-web.jpg

IMG_0884-edit-web.jpg

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
You know I think this is the first time I have seen pics of your car with the top down. Looks great. The seats look so awesome with the rear cobra seat. You still thinking about doing the wheels in black?

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
That car is the best looking New Edge Cobra I have ever seen!!!! :rockon:

Great pics as usual. :thumbsup:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
holy god those are nice! which corbeau's are they? a4?

TRS.

You know I think this is the first time I have seen pics of your car with the top down. Looks great. The seats look so awesome with the rear cobra seat. You still thinking about doing the wheels in black?

lol. You're right. I seem to always take them with top up. I swapped the rear interior panels so I could use the 03 soft boot cover, but man does that thing fit like shit. I think I'm going to keep the wheels this color for now. Probably paint them when I get sick of them. I'm eventually going to do the roll bar in that color like I think we talked about previously. :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
as ive said it 100x before, your car is absolutely beautiful. makes me want a white new edge vert, lol.

id keep the wheels anthracite. it looks very nice with the colors of the car. it would look good in black too, but its $ and the car looks great the way it is.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
That car is the best looking New Edge Cobra I have ever seen!!!! :rockon:

Great pics as usual. :thumbsup:

You're being generous. These shots are marginal at best. Come on...2 are in the freakin garage and the other in my driveway. lol. I'll get some good pics at a good spot soon.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
as ive said it 100x before, your car is absolutely beautiful. makes me want a white new edge vert, lol.

id keep the wheels anthracite. it looks very nice with the colors of the car. it would look good in black too, but its $ and the car looks great the way it is.

Thanks!! I'm going to keep the wheels as is for now. I actually have a question for you. I'm gonna shoot you a PM.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
TRS.

lol. You're right. I seem to always take them with top up. I swapped the rear interior panels so I could use the 03 soft boot cover, but man does that thing fit like shit. I think I'm going to keep the wheels this color for now. Probably paint them when I get sick of them. I'm eventually going to do the roll bar in that color like I think we talked about previously. :beer:

Yeah the roll bar or CDC bar really complete the look of a vert. Again your car was one of the reasons I wanted a white vert cobra. Looks so nice!:rockon:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
If you look in the background of the garage pics under the Bassani banner, you can see my roll bar all wrapped up. It's a simple 4 point, but I want to have it powdercoated a different color before I install it.

STG

Banned
You're being generous. These shots are marginal at best. Come on...2 are in the freakin garage and the other in my driveway. lol. I'll get some good pics at a good spot soon.

I agree. Considering the title of your thread, you could have posted pictures of you know, what do you call them, Corbeau seats???

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
+1 on a light bar being the Icing on the Cake. I have always loved your car, looks Awesome!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I have a 4 point roll bar sitting in garage. Just have to get it painted/powdercoated then it's going in....

Users who are viewing this thread