Coyote Swap into New Edge - will the BOSS intake fit?

NHB Cobra

Established Member
Hi All,

Spun a bearing in my 99 Cobra, and I'm doing a Coyote swap. I have a 03-04 Cobra hood, and I was wondering if anyone here knows if the BOSS intake manifold will fit?

sneaky94cobra

Established Member
Not that I know of

I tried to fit a cobra jet intake on my 94 cobra when the swap was in the car. Maybe with a 2 1/2 cowl but it still would need cutting after that. However I currently have swapped the drivetrain into a 96 mystic and I am working on lowing the k-member to see if a boss intake fits. Why boss over cobra jet, well the cobra jet makes more power hands down however I can get a used boss intake for $300 on the island so it is way cheaper secondly the hardest part of cutting my 94 cobra hood to clear the cobra jet was the shape of the gt 500 style throttle body. So I will be lowering the K-member 1/2 inch utilizing maximium motorsports k-member spacers when I do the suspension on the car in orde to see if the boss intake will clear.

mustdanny

Established Member
Boss Intake will not fit I have a cobra r small cowl hood and i had to lower the k-member 1/2 inch and cut alittle of the back webbing of the hood to fit.

Users who are viewing this thread