cp-e big turbo install

Voltwings

Established Member
I've been in the mazdaspeed world for going on 5 years now, CP-e makes some fantastic products ... albeit a little on the pricey side.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I've been in the mazdaspeed world for going on 5 years now, CP-e makes some fantastic products ... albeit a little on the pricey side.

That cast elbow is a really nice piece, and I'm sure it was expensive to develop. I can see that driving up the price quite a bit until economies of scale kick in.

whooshified

Established Member
That cast elbow is a really nice piece, and I'm sure it was expensive to develop. I can see that driving up the price quite a bit until economies of scale kick in.

that's true
the head to turbo adapter is cast 1 piece, has a port for EGT probe, and bosses for a heat shield
it's really slick and well made and also the only adapter on the market that is true twin scroll with T4 flange to use a twin scroll EFR turbo:rockon:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
that's true
the head to turbo adapter is cast 1 piece, has a port for EGT probe, and bosses for a heat shield
it's really slick and well made and also the only adapter on the market that is true twin scroll with T4 flange to use a twin scroll EFR turbo:rockon:

The reliability potential of a quality cast piece holding up a turbo is leaps-and-bounds ahead of fabricated stainless piping.

I missed it in the vid, but is the CP-e elbow cast stainless or iron?

whooshified

Established Member
The reliability potential of a quality cast piece holding up a turbo is leaps-and-bounds ahead of fabricated stainless piping.

I missed it in the vid, but is the CP-e elbow cast stainless or iron?

all cp-e cast parts including the EBM turbo adapter are 304 cast stainless

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
all cp-e cast parts including the EBM turbo adapter are 304 cast stainless

B8ZMGtECcAAP6kS.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread