CPR Turbo Install

Reaper14

Established Member
I have read that these kits perform very well. The wait time would have me a little worried. I have sent them a few emails and have not received a single response. I think when the time comes to go FI I will be going with Fluid, Hellion, or even a simple TVS kit due to the fact I know I can reach the companies easily.
What is the average wait time on the Fluid TT kit & Hellion?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

robrbn

Established Member
Making progress on the install...

Got the new radiator support in and got everything all ready for the k member to be dropped. Welding a bung onto a new oil pan today at work so when I do drop the k member I can just swap out the pan real quick for one with a fitting already in it.

Turbo shipping either today or tomorrow. Wastegate and BOV already shipped and should be here any day.

2003mach1

Established Member
That looks amazing! Hats off to you sir. Where did you end up relocating everything?

Also, do you have a pic of the thermostat housing that's required to clear the turbo? I definitely don't have this part.

498691680_2.jpg

2003mach1

Established Member
Also, if you have an auto go ahead and cut the cooler lines off back by the starter before you start putting the passenger side header on.
I didn't know they had to be modified until I had fought with em for an hour and figured out I couldn't make it work. Then I called dustin and he told me they had to be cut and relocated.

robrbn

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up - my car is MT82 tho so no cooler lines for me.

Also, if you have an auto go ahead and cut the cooler lines off back by the starter before you start putting the passenger side header on.
I didn't know they had to be modified until I had fought with em for an hour and figured out I couldn't make it work. Then I called dustin and he told me they had to be cut and relocated.

robrbn

Established Member
Got the bung welded on the oil pan and got it all painted up again. Gate and BOV also arrived... Unfortunately I'll be out of town this weekend so pulling the k-member will have to wait till the following weekend.

IMG_2043.JPG
IMG_2049.JPG

gripguru

Established Member
looks great, placed the order on my kit a couple weeks ago. cannot wait to install. are you gonna run a boost leash for boost controller?

Users who are viewing this thread