Craigslist chick magnet bike forsale lol

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I think the guy is a *** and likes the color pink.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
DISCLAIMER: This bike is a total vagina magnet. No Joke. I didn't powder coat the shit pink because i thought it was "fresh yo" i did it because it's a scientific fact that girls are retarded and attracted to bright, shiny objects. it's basically simple math/semantics. You will get laid, as long as you're not a hideous chud. But be warned, much like a MKIV toyota supra this thing attracts some serious dick too, maybe that's your thing, no judging. It also attracts the long arm of the law as well. If you buy this bike you take on the responsibility of snapping necks and the countless compliments and questions you WILL get from the flat-brimmed Ken Block group of faggotry-induced 17 year old Bro's that want to be your friend. Your girlfriend will want to ride on the back 24/7, but since you get the solo seat cover as well you can tell her to go do some dishes, like she should be doing. Or Hell, buy it for her so you two can cruise. I don't care. Thanks.

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
But be warned, much like a MKIV toyota supra this thing attracts some serious dick too, maybe that's your thing, no judging

That part is funny as hell. lol

KurtDog

Established Member
Where is this pussy magnet, where do you keep it?

Verry NIIIICEEEEEEEEEE.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Lol Its funny because its semi true. Everyones attracted to motorcycles. Guys want to talk about it and always seem to say "Im getting my motorcycle license next month".

Girls always want to go for a ride. Doesnt look good taking girls for rides on your bike when you have a serious GF though.

It also attracts every d-bag there is who wants to push it over. So far my bikes been pushed over twice, moved out of parking spot once, and hit my a drunk person once. Thats all in 6-8 months of having it at college. Guess its true you cant have nice things in college.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Anything to make your self look cool when in reality you are riding a bike with Hot Pink wheels.....

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
So i decided to message him about his bike just to see what he says and this is what i got.

Me: Nice pink bike pussy.

Sent from my purple Ninja

Him: Thanks, your mom really likes it.

Me: You know what else my mom likes? Shopping and rainbows. I bet you like those too fruit cake.

Him: You're really funny. Waterbury, CT isn't too far from here ****muscle, maybe I'll see you around sometime. Nice Mustang too, that degree at Johnston Community college must be pretty good for you. You clearly make the big bucks. Maybe you can sell that hunk of shit and buy the bike, or you can keep being an internet tough guy and make super funny e-mails to people on craigslist.

Me: Woah buddy don't get so defensive. I'm glad you know how to google somebody's name because a 2 year old could do that. Let me try.
Myspace sure has a lot to say: Born February 27th 1987 to a family of untamed tree gophers in a US Route 95 pothole on the outskirts of Coral Springs, FL. I was raised in the hood, relocated to South-Central Stratham, NH. Everything I do, I do it for the streets, the kids, and my posse of fresh to death family. I'm nasty at the bass guitar, just ask me. If it's not a Fender, I won't touch it. I constantly stay fly, and I wouldn't do it anyother way..

Im sure my degree in computer programming and Solid works wont earn me any money at all. Computers are dumb right? I mean who even uses computers anymore? And how about you Mr. mechanic? Thats a good lifetime job. Tell Matt i said hi when you go back to work. Nice rice-a-roni car dude, plan on trying out for the new Fast and Furious? Good luck selling your pink power ranger bike bud.

Him: "Waiting for reply"

punchit

Established Member
So i decided to message him about his bike just to see what he says and this is what i got.

Me: You know what else my mom likes? Shopping and rainbows. I bet you like those too fruit cake.

Him: You're really funny. Waterbury, CT isn't too far from here ****muscle, maybe I'll see you around sometime. Nice Mustang too, that degree at Johnston Community college must be pretty good for you. You clearly make the big bucks. Maybe you can sell that hunk of shit and buy the bike, or you can keep being an internet tough guy and make super funny e-mails to people on craigslist.

Me: Woah buddy don't get so defensive. I'm glad you know how to google somebody's name because a 2 year old could do that. Let me try.
Myspace sure has a lot to say: Born February 27th 1987 to a family of untamed tree gophers in a US Route 95 pothole on the outskirts of Coral Springs, FL. I was raised in the hood, relocated to South-Central Stratham, NH. Everything I do, I do it for the streets, the kids, and my posse of fresh to death family. I'm nasty at the bass guitar, just ask me. If it's not a Fender, I won't touch it. I constantly stay fly, and I wouldn't do it anyother way..

Im sure my degree in computer programming and Solid works wont earn me any money at all. Computers are dumb right? I mean who even uses computers anymore? And how about you Mr. mechanic? Thats a good lifetime job. Tell Matt i said hi when you go back to work. Nice rice-a-roni car dude, plan on trying out for the new Fast and Furious? Good luck selling your pink power ranger bike bud.

I think he got you on that one bud. Everything he says is absolutely true. Questions from 17 year old bro's saying "whats the fastest you have ever been" and "do a whoolie" as you pass by or if you say you have a 600 they always reply "why not get a 1000?" which i did ultimately haha. But its pretty funny.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member

Lol he punked you. I doubt he will even respond again.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Him: I'm not a mechanic. retard....and for the record My lexus has 450HP, the air ride setup cost more than your mustang, My Evo IV has a Turbocharged LS2 pushing over 850hp to the wheels, the motor alone cost more than your degree. My brand new Evo is bone stock, but again cost more than your car x2...so i'd say my job as a service manager at age 24 is pretty ****ing good.

Honestly you had to email me to shit talk my bike? **** off kid, seriously. for what reason? because you're jealous. cool story bro.
and who the **** still uses myspace? i just put your email address into facebook...

Me: I put your name in google and your myspace came up so i guess you do. I was ****ing around about your bike but you got butt hurt. Service manager, mechanic, same thing. You are a ricer at heart. Enjoy your fart cannon.

Him: Enjoy your pushrod engine and slow as shit car, ****bag.

Me: You dont own an Evo with a LS2 in it. Show me videos of it with you driving.

Him: Waiting for reply.

Users who are viewing this thread