Creepy

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
My sister sent this to me... Someone took this picture at a local football game where she lives. Look towards the left, there's a ghost sitting on top of the headstone. The guy who took the pic went back after and looked... The headstone is a 10 year old boy's.

http://www.brian-chen.com/DSC032251024.jpg

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
That is creepy, anyone know how he died?? It looks like the stone is a very old one. on another note, it would be fun to play ball next to a cemetary:bash:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I am glad that was not on those .swf files..you know where your staring at the pic and some scary shit comes out nowhere blasting a scream on your speakers...I hate those...

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
DSC032251024redone.jpg

Woooo 300th post :D

yeah it took me a lil while to find it as well

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
ghost.jpg

We used to do it all the time with delayed exposures on the camera in my photography class. We tryed to do the same thing along time ago but you could usually see branches and flags and what not that moved with it. On this the flags show no movement or anything so it wasn't done like that ! It's pretty neat actually. They did a good job.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
If it is photoshopped it's a good one. Usually you can tell if it's photoshopped because the outlines on the layer there is usually some pixels that look like a rat chewed if you invert the picture this one has none. But that just shows that someone took his time. I'm no photography expert or anything but it looks pretty good. I mean it would be easy to do. Just take two pics of the same exact picture and then carefully cut the guy out and overlay it on the original background then opacity changes and what not.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
my buddies that are photoshop gurus that play havok with everything all the time as jokes could whip that up in 5 minutes including a smoke break, down to matching the grain of the photo.

Users who are viewing this thread