*crickets*

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Maybe. There are a whole lot of GT350's and Raptors on dealer lots still.

Way too deep in the release to compare. The 2013 GT500 sat on lots an average less than 10 days.

Ford has no marketing plan. Dodge will show them up again when they launch the widebody charger.

Look...this is Fords approach. Drop some info then do nothing for 2 months. I don't expect any more stats on the GT500 until August the earliest.

Dodge just started having a marketing plan.

Did you ever see a commercial for a Viper (besides last years)? No. Did they sell Vipers, yes.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
4 years into production...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Right, but that was a comment about... They will sell every one of them. Which is a no crap sort of comment. Of course they will sell every one of them. The question is, at what frequency will they sell every one of them?

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
I was trying to determine the cost of a 2020 Charger HC Redeye Widebody so I went on Dodge.com and built a 2019 Dodge Challenger HC Redeye Widebody and it wasn't pretty, $87,000 (base price $79,440).
Base Price:
2019 Challenger HC $62,440
2019 Charger HC $68,990

Assuming the 2020 models are the same price as the 2019's just for comparison. The base price of the 2020 Charger HC Redeye Widebody would be $85,990.

Just wait to you see how much the 2020 GT500 is, with options. Going to be right up there.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Marketing for marketing's sake is pointless... as stated, the cars will sell regardless, everyone put their big boy pants on and realize it's a stupid business decision to spend money on it and move on with your lives.

There's 0 ROI for marketing a product you know for a fact is going to move.
Sure, but Ford could be marketing Ford and all of their silly new Ford Performance bubbles and trucks while revealing this car. Instead, they are doing it wrong, like they do so often these days.

Or, more likely, there some dipshit SSjw marketing puke mad that Ford is selling awesome and is trying to tank gas horsepower sales for souless electric NIMBY vehicles.

Sent using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Ford has no marketing plan. Dodge will show them up again when they launch the widebody charger.

Look...this is Fords approach. Drop some info then do nothing for 2 months. I don't expect any more stats on the GT500 until August the earliest.
You fail at marketing. Spending money unnecessarily to sell yer product is foolish. It's no wonder you think yer Demon and Honda are the shit. Yer delusional.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
And another ****ing thread saying the same ****ing thing?

giphy.gif

Cman01

hello
Established Member
1 week later, we have pricing. Next week???? Performance #'s? The week after, the rest of the specs for this car (like weight????) or vice versa.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Another week begins, you know what to do Ford...…………..Hop to it CHOP CHOP!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread