Crotch Rockets vs Ford Lightning *Video*

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
On the way home from Dead Hookers 13(track event) we run across 3 bikes.:bananahump

Well I blew my head gasket at the track tonight. So I figured what better way to finish it off before I rip the motor out and rebuild her, than to go out with a bang. (I do not advise this, unless your extremely stupid and dumb like me)

All run's start at 80mph and go to 140mph+

Wish I had left my C16 in and my 2.70 upper pulley on! Damn it!

Not too bad thou for a heavy ass truck, with a passenger, 4 rims and tires in the bed.(not skinnies either, full size tires) a Jack, 15 gallons of C16, around 50+lbs of tools. Oh and I had just filled up my tank so about 20 gallons in the tank. Oh yea, and I was on my heavy ass 22" rims. :p

O.K. enough with the blah blah, Enjoy. :shitstormretarded

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etk2CzaTJLE"]YouTube - Bikes vs Ford Lightning[/nomedia]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I thought that "no more racing for you" was funny, too. Awesome Lightning, even with a blown head gasket.

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
Nice Shaggy! I thought you weren't going to race after you found out that you were spewing coolant out the overflow. I'm impressed with the amount of equipment that you had in the back.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
It's not everday you see a truck hanging with street bikes at those speeds!!!

What are the plans for the new motor?

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Nice Shaggy! I thought you weren't going to race after you found out that you were spewing coolant out the overflow. I'm impressed with the amount of equipment that you had in the back.

That was the plan, but I had a Lexus mess with me on the way home, I declined the race as the truck was hurt, and the wife kept saying lets just make it home.

well then 3 bikes come up. And there all next to me.

1 bike floors it, so I had to punch it. I pulled on him like nothing. It was an older bike. Then his buddy's came up and it was on. Actually if you watch the videos, you'll see they get the hit on me almost every time.
Wish I was on my race tune at the time and not hauling that much weight.

It's not everday you see a truck hanging with street bikes at those speeds!!!

What are the plans for the new motor?

Ripping it out, rebuilding everything. Might bore it out, was toying with the idea of stroker or turbo build, maybe higher compression. I dunno yet, so many options running thru my head right now...

rdsnk46

Established Member
Damn Shag....sucks to hear about the head gasket. Looks like some great runs with the bikes though!

Users who are viewing this thread