Crypto-zoology

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Anybody dabble, follow, actively research, find interesting, etc?

I have interest in the bigfoot thing, recently their has been sightings in British Columbia and on an episode of Survivor Man they did a special with a local guy who apparently has video of a "Youngster"

haven't heard if it was dis-proved yet though.

Any off beat animal, non-animal topic welcome

Last edited:

o2gt

Established Member
I find the study of these type creatures to be fascinating. I have been interested in big foot since I read a book back in 7th grade. I can still remember sitting in the school library reading the book. That was an uncommon situation for a dyslexic kid who hatted reading. I watch the Tv shows today about the theories. I find it fascinating when real science is presented. I would love if bigfoot was real, I have no idea. I do think its possible there are hardly any people in some of the areas on the west coast. I would bet there are places up there were people never go.

I also think its possible that there are some type of big foot like animal in other counters Like Nepal. One person who is interesting to listen to is Jeff Melgram He is a professor at a college out west. he has some inserting things about big foot.

EB85

Established Member
With how much of the world is still either uninhabited or unexplored, who knows what is out there? On Bigfoot/Yeti/Sasquatch specifically, there are so many acres of woodland for anything to hide in I don't doubt that there is something waiting to be found. Yeah, the BS shows like "Finding Bigfoot" make people think it's all a joke and that it's impossible for anything to be there but if you take it the actual facts, it wouldn't surprise me if sooner or later some true concrete evidence came out.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I would have to agree, there are areas out there that are just to remote for people to be walking in and out of. Unexplored probably not, but unvisited in the last 10 years presents a real strong possibility.

My mistake it was Survivorman( les stroud) not Man tracker

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
Come down to South Louisiana, we got missing links walking around Wal Mart all the time..

EB85

Established Member
I would have to agree, there are areas out there that are just to remote for people to be walking in and out of. Unexplored probably not, but unvisited in the last 10 years presents a real strong possibility.

My mistake it was Survivorman( les stroud) not Man tracker

Slightly off topic but I like his shows. He always seemed like the real deal. He didn't have a traveling camera crew like Bear Grylls did and you could see by the end of some of his tougher assignments he was wrecked by the end.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I believe it was the giant squid that was a fishermens tall story for along time was it not.
Despite numerous reports of their being one by seasoned sailors

EB85

Established Member
I believe it was the giant squid that was a fishermens tall story for along time was it not.
Despite numerous reports of their being one by seasoned sailors

I think it was the Japanese that finally caught one on camera a few years back. It wasn't a hugely gigantic one but it was a giant squid in a natural habitat, none the less.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Couple months ago I seen a little blurb on a big great white that was tagged off the coast off Australia.
Swam out of shore, temperature rose to 39*C dove to 500 feet stayed there for three days, at that temp....then rose to surface..

They say it was eaten by something...big something

on a side note **** Australia

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
This takes the cake
[video=youtube;jzlpK5g5quk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzlpK5g5quk[/video]

Joshua P. Warren is my go to guy on crypto-zoology. Very entertaining whenever he discusses this topic on C2C AM. Examines the topic intelligently and is a very good speaker.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
You should hit up the abovetopsecret forum. Anything from aliens, secret societies, religion, criptids, etc....
Interesting discussions pop out daily

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
I have always been interested in the stories coming out of the Northeastern US since the sixties of large Black Cats. My brother watched one for several minutes on two separate nights behind his home in rural upstate New York. I was only a few years old at the time but can remember several people in the area discussing these types of sightings through the years. Officially there are no large Black Cats roaming North America.

jbs$

Established Member
These photos are being mis-interpreted, what you are seeing is my first wife's Mother out for a stroll.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I'm not a nay-sayer, but with the amount of researchers and explorers out there looking for these mythic creatures and still have no solid concrete evidence of their existence leads me to be a nonbeliever. I do find them fascinating and will watch a documentary about them every now and then but still am on the "NO" side.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I, as well, find these documentaries entertaining and interesting. I don't watch many of them; just occasional. My thinking is that with the number of people out there trying to find a Bigfoot and with the camera technology available (including remote camera rigs with motion detection) there is not one single solid photo of one. The ones we have seen are fuzzy with lacking detail, at best. You would think that after all these years that someone would have gotten a clear shot by now. Especially when they find "evidence" of a Bigfoot in a particular area. So until a clear (documented) photo surfaces, I'm skeptical. Still interesting, though.

Users who are viewing this thread