Crypto-zoology

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
You guys need to check out Sasquatch Chronicles (google it). I've been listening to their call in web radio show since it's inception, it's probably the single best web forum/call in radio program out there. They have many call in guest that are retired law enforcement officers local, state and federal claim the government knows these creatures exist, most of them are ordered not to report their encounters. Pretty cool stuff.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
bigfoot is fake. You are all fools...

Chupacabra, ropen and the mokele-mbembe however are all 100% verified. :read:

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I have always been interested in the stories coming out of the Northeastern US since the sixties of large Black Cats. My brother watched one for several minutes on two separate nights behind his home in rural upstate New York. I was only a few years old at the time but can remember several people in the area discussing these types of sightings through the years. Officially there are no large Black Cats roaming North America.

We had a large black cat around our place in NW Arkansas growing up. Multiple friends and family seen it multiple times. Panther or some shit, and alot of rumors about "screams" in the woods actually being from them.

mulchman

Established Member
We had a large black cat around our place in NW Arkansas growing up. Multiple friends and family seen it multiple times. Panther or some shit, and alot of rumors about "screams" in the woods actually being from them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxo8X5uIWRE

Hiking in Yellowstone park and heard what sounded like a woman screaming. Kind of scary when you are 12 miles from the nearest road. Talked to the ranger when we got back in and he said it was most likely a mountain lion.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
The Joe Rogan podcast where he has Les Stroud on and he talks about when he first saw a bigfoot like being and then heard it make its roar/call will send chills down your spine.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I, as well, find these documentaries entertaining and interesting. I don't watch many of them; just occasional. My thinking is that with the number of people out there trying to find a Bigfoot and with the camera technology available (including remote camera rigs with motion detection) there is not one single solid photo of one. The ones we have seen are fuzzy with lacking detail, at best. You would think that after all these years that someone would have gotten a clear shot by now. Especially when they find "evidence" of a Bigfoot in a particular area. So until a clear (documented) photo surfaces, I'm skeptical. Still interesting, though.

Ill have to dig around a bit but I believe that video I posted that shows the face and it blinking, had yet to be disproven at the time that Les had aired his show.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I'm not a nay-sayer, but with the amount of researchers and explorers out there looking for these mythic creatures and still have no solid concrete evidence of their existence leads me to be a nonbeliever. I do find them fascinating and will watch a documentary about them every now and then but still am on the "NO" side.

booooo

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
The Joe Rogan podcast where he has Les Stroud on and he talks about when he first saw a bigfoot like being and then heard it make its roar/call will send chills down your spine.

[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Les+stroud+Joe+rogan+Saskquatch&view=detail&mid=2AAC88951638C7FF0D8A2AAC88951638C7FF0D8A&FORM=VIRE[/video]

here ya go

Users who are viewing this thread