Cryptocurrency Cardano (ADA)

musclefan21

Established Member
Anyone invested into this little guy? Future looks VERY promising with this blockchain 3.0

Creator is co-founder of Ethereum, Charles Hoskinson.

Saleen498

Established Member
I started looking into it earlier this week. Coin base doesnt have it available. Do you know where we can invest in it?

and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

musclefan21

Established Member
I believe Q2 of this year coinbase will list it.. once they launch the smart contracts. It’s already the most decentralized platform out there.

you can get It through binance. Get it through binance USA though. I invested into it 2 years ago and just gonna hold it for another 3-5 years

nxhappy

Established Member
crypto is gonna see a huge dump soon. I've seen it a million times. People buy in at the tip top (right now) which is idiotic. Shit doesn't just keep going up forever. Invest in a real company that has value (amazon google apple msft etc)

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Its definitely a very high risk investment. There is value in the utility tokens but who will ultimately win won't be known for a several years yet.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

nxhappy

Established Member
as with any stock or crypto, never bet more than you can afford to lose

obviously with large cap stocks like apple you are much much more safe ....

MG0h3

Established Member
Treat it like a stock. Wouldn’t be wise to buy right now unless you’re watching every minute and can get out.
That being said, the tear it’s on and volume suggests it will keep going.

Lmao at it being used as money though. You don’t know how much you have from one second to the next.

musclefan21

Established Member
crypto is gonna see a huge dump soon. I've seen it a million times. People buy in at the tip top (right now) which is idiotic. Shit doesn't just keep going up forever. Invest in a real company that has value (amazon google apple msft etc)

I disagree, crypto has a future but which ones is the question. That’s why just like stocks, do your research on the crypto project you are investing. I am a believer Cardano will go places, therefore I invested in it. I invested into that thing 2 years ago at the bottom. I believe it will climb up to a few dollars

musclefan21

Established Member
Treat it like a stock. Wouldn’t be wise to buy right now unless you’re watching every minute and can get out.
That being said, the tear it’s on and volume suggests it will keep going.

Lmao at it being used as money though. You don’t know how much you have from one second to the next.
Agreed.. too unstable to be remotely considered as money... maybe 10-20 years down the line, but not now

MG0h3

Established Member
The reason I look at these like a stock is because I don’t believe for one second that the Gov will allow it to even remotely challenge the dollar before they take control of it.

anyone think the Government will allow major commerce to take place with money that they can’t tax 5 different ways? Ya right.

look how they look at money and “rich” people now. All BTC is held by a tiny tiny percent of people. How do poors, and even very rich/powerful people that never got any BTC have money? Gov “prints” more BTC. They would also have to devalue it to make it usable for people that didn’t buy when it was cheap.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Its not all about challenge to the dollar. Its about speed of transactions, costs of those transactions, smart contracts, inventory and medical tracing and much more.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Crazy how people can't see anything past what is currently here (whether it be a time before cars, airplanes, cellphones, internet, crypto etc)...Michael Saylor is one of the guy's who does a good job explaining why Bitcoin is needed, his comments make sense to me.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
don't be this guy...in fact, you SHOULD look up the Metcalfe's Law in relation to Bitcoin and other Crypto Assets...very interesting research.

B9oMzZd.png

MG0h3

Established Member
Its not all about challenge to the dollar. Its about speed of transactions, costs of those transactions, smart contracts, inventory and medical tracing and much more.

I understand that. But the Gov always controls money. Watch.

q6543

Established Member
Treat it as a spec play... i think for total portfolio spec assets, around 5% is standard practice.

Rebalance quarterly or annually if you wish to continue.

musclefan21

Established Member
Crypto will be an asset to those countries with no money system... Cardano is doing big things in Africa for example. Crypto has a place in the future. Will it replace dollar? I don’t think so, but it will co exist in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread