Cryptocurrency Discussion

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
So, I know I am late to the party but I am just getting started in crypto. It started with dumping $500 in Doge last weekend and cashing out when it turned into $670.

I am using Binance.US to buy and sell.

I bought some Ethreum and Cardano. What else should I look for?

What about buying a ton of really low cost stuff like VET or VTHO?

I’m going to start throwing some money into it on a regular basis. What should I be looking short and long term?

This signature has been removed due to it violating your sensitive anus.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I would get some more higher value alt coins like Link and Aave. Personally I have a majority in eth. I do keep some Btc because it seems to be much easier and cheaper to move around than eth.

I did just put a grand in Cardano at a little under $.50 to hold for a while.

The small ones seem hard to judge. I did have some zrx that went through the roof the last few days. I just kept taking profits and putting it into Link or Aave.

MG0h3

Established Member
You’ll get different answers on this.

When I mess with it, I treat it like a stock because it behaves like them. Price fluctuates mainly on technicals; buy/sell volume and coins available.

Money to be made and money to be lost.

In my opinion, the Gov will take over/regulate BTC first if actually gains traction in regular commerce.

But like stocks, you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
I ignored all the positives going around Bitcoin and ETH last year and missed out on some really good gains. I'm not making the same mistake again. I'm slowly purchasing both with the money I was normally putting into the regular market. I have a decent size stash that I'm holding in cash just in case there is another correction soon then I can dump that in too.

As for all the cheaper, less proven coins, I have next to no knowledge on them.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
This comes and goes. When the stock market pulls back crypo will to as peoples appetite for risk wains. That will be another buying opportunity. Long term crypto is going much, much higher. Yes there are big risks with regulation and we don't know what technologies will ultimately be winners. I traded 4x in several days in 2017 and lost it all. This time it's buy and hold with diversification.

Note: I am not a financial adviser and my opinions are usually shit.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I have 80% roughly in Eth and BTC, proven winners with more headroom to come. I direct deposit 25.00 weekly into BTC. I'm also investing any where from 50-300 in about 10 other coins for the possibility of another BTC breakout. Check out the popular videos on Youtube and watch and learn. I like Ivan....but there are so many. I'm still learning myself so my plan could be retrarded..or could pan out. Good Luck!

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Waiting for the hacker or nation state that attacks people's crypto vaults to deny access. They can't get into your vault and now you can't either. The wails of anguish will be pretty epic. Everyone says, impossible, to which I say...sure. The Iranians thought their centrifuges were safe until the Israeli invented spook code that is still replicating and hiding in computers all over the world.

q6543

Established Member
I just got in recently also, I'm roughly 80/20 BTC/ETH.. gonna scale to 70/30.

It's just like the normal market.. all the money flows to the top assets. No need to find "the next" bitcoin.. just own bitcoin.

Overall I'm now 30% S&P500 30% real estate 30% crypto 10% cash waiting for the bond market to get a little more attractive, and then treasuries.

I think we go negative interest rate policy this decade.

venmos1

Established Member
For me, short term eth and cardano. Long term cardano, bitcoin and maybe a few others. Xrp is a wildcard for me. I think it will eventually be big.

I feel that right now eth is the best way to make the most. 10x really is the low side now. People are saying 30k plus now. Some say 100k. Stock up on ada at it's low cost and hold. Max eth for this bullrun. Then sell towards end (start watching end of July). Then when it drops 70 to 80 percent buy more and hold. Or buy more cardano. Bit value will be there I just feel more gains are in eth and cardano. It's all about maximizing profits right?

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
You gotta put the nickle in, if you want to ride the ride!
20210206_150300.gif

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
I tried to log into my Binance the other day. Been like five yrs

Says I have to register on a different platform since I’m in the US.

The confirmation code won’t work

Googled what the fix is and it’s pages and pages of the problem along with all kinds of “omg my account got hacked”.

Platform is garbage

Looks like Robinhood (lol) allows you to trade it.

Up @20k on my TSNP this month so I’ll stick to what I’m comfortable with

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member

Googled what the fix is and it’s pages and pages of the problem along with all kinds of “omg my account got hacked”.

Platform is garbage

Uncle Sam has to have his taxes. You have to transfer balances out and close the offshore Binance account.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

quad

Established Member

Platform is garbage

I had a wide variety of cryptos on Binance. Created a Binance.US account and had to go through a lot of KYC verification and eventually it was approved.

Then I started migrating over to binance.us but what sucked was I had to pay transaction fees for each migration leaving me with less than I had before! And the fees were around $9-10 for those cryptos based on Ethereum! And some cryptos like TRX are not even on Binance.US. I sent some cryptos off the exchange to my Ledger Nano S. Then I found out the Ledger Nano S only has enough storage for around 4 crypto wallets. Paid over $200 for it back in 2017 and have to get the newer model which has more storage!

Some of the remaining cryptos I just converted to BNB and sent that over to Binance.US. I still have a few shitcoin cryptos stuck on binance.com and the transaction fee exceeds the balance so I have to leave it there. 999 PO.et and it is worth 37 cents lol I think!

quad

Established Member
I would get some more higher value alt coins like Link and Aave. Personally I have a majority in eth. I do keep some Btc because it seems to be much easier and cheaper to move around than eth.

I did just put a grand in Cardano at a little under $.50 to hold for a while.

The small ones seem hard to judge. I did have some zrx that went through the roof the last few days. I just kept taking profits and putting it into Link or Aave.
I agree. The DEFI tokens seems like a good bet. I have a few shitcoins that went nowhere. For example SIACOIN and STEEM. Back at the peak in 2017 my SIACOIN was worth over $3000 and now it has dropped down to $300. Quite a few of these so called shitcoins will not be profitable or might get pumped and dumped.

Steem pumped up to $7.50 and is now at $0.23. And I have been hodling that shit lmao! I never put too much money into these shitcoins and am probably breaking even but be careful getting into just any coin because it is cheap.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I’m just holding Doge... if it goes up it goes up if it doesn’t it doesn’t

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Well it's up right now at 6.2 cents and over $8 billion market cap! Yeah it will go up and down. I'm tempted to sell all at 10 cents and then grab more if it goes down.

already back under

I guess Elon, snoop dogg, gene Simmons , and Kane brown bought into it today... and that caused the temporary spike

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Doge is "I can afford to lose it all" let's see what happens coin. The influence of people cause spikes but when it's based off nothing then it shall return to nothing.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Just got up on Binance after a weeks wait for approval....lol. I did buy 100.00 Doge, 50.00 ADA and 50.00 of the the cheapest coin on available for shits and giggle. I'll leave my trading's on Coin there and just start investing here in the coins I can't get there.

Users who are viewing this thread