cts-v 748 rwhp whipple sc

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Who else but Vengeance Racing?? lol
Actually, before I even clicked the thread, I was thinking Vengeance Racing. They build some nasty cars.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I mean it is an awesome build, but let’s be honest here.... 750rwhp is a little lack luster given all those mods. It’s spinning 14psi too....Am I off in that thinking?

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member
I mean it is an awesome build, but let’s be honest here.... 750rwhp is a little lack luster given all those mods. It’s spinning 14psi too....Am I off in that thinking?

If you look at their web page the guy who owns the V wanted the fastest family car. It has a car seat in the back. Given that information plus the mods one would assume that 14psi is on the low end of what that car can do.

bunits19714

Established Member
750 is pretty solid on 93 octane timing has to be knocked way back- that car on e-85 and a turned up tune could be seeing close to 90 more rwhp easily

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
750 is pretty solid on 93 octane timing has to be knocked way back- that car on e-85 and a turned up tune could be seeing close to 90 more rwhp easily
I agree.
That's 750rwhp and almost 700rwtq on pump gas. NASTY!

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member

Im with you. Seems it should be able to make that kind of power with its stock blower and nothing else. Thats an extensive/expensive mod list.

Demons on the 91oct tune put down close to that. Factory heads, cam, and headers.

Hellcats are putting down 800+ on pump. No other mods except pullies. Factory blower/engine can support damn near 1000whp i believe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread