Cup holders?

Freedom

Established Member
What are you guys using for cupholders, I cant find anything for a 93 that looks decent and works... I have a manual, but dont mind it blocking the parking brake as I rarely use it...

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
I bought a single holder from autozone and have it wedged between my e brake and seat. It has worked great for 10 years now.

lxsteed

Established Member
Someone needs to make a run of these. This is on my list of things to do. a guy over on stangnet made this:

Winter10051.jpg

fast ford brian

Established Member
Man thats nice . I ran a plug n chug for years in my coupe , all it was good for was change and keys. To shallow to hold anything bigger than a soda can from falling over.

wheelhopper

Established Member
That is an awesome custom drink holder. I have used the wedge method myself for years because I thought all the other alternatives looked like crap. That custom holder would get my $ for sure. I got so discouraged in looking for a nice cup holder I simply ripped the interior out, put in a cage and made my fox into a road race car. No cup holder problem now.

OBGT

Moving On Up!
Established Member
Someone needs to make a run of these. This is on my list of things to do. a guy over on stangnet made this:

Winter10051.jpg

That's awesome, I would immediately buy one!

I just use the between e-brake and seat method, does suck though when you get a styrofoam cup and it punches a hole in it.

Users who are viewing this thread