Current New Vehicle Market

q6543

Established Member
Yep... full size street ripper.
Screenshot_20220228-125330_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220228-125655_Samsung capture.jpg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
...what specs? Lol

Sent from my Potato

I was going to say none, but I’m too late.

Wife wants something different once our youngest is out of a car seat. She has no exciting for anything I’d be interested in. Probably won’t be able to talk her into a Ranger or Maverick.

96dreamer

Established Member
@13COBRA what have you been seeing for shipping times on new vehicles, specifically the Broncos? Got an update that ours was built today and trying to gauge how long we can expect before it gets to you. We already had a trip to KC planned the weekend of the 19th but I wasn't holding my breath it would be ready by then.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@13COBRA what have you been seeing for shipping times on new vehicles, specifically the Broncos? Got an update that ours was built today and trying to gauge how long we can expect before it gets to you. We already had a trip to KC planned the weekend of the 19th but I wasn't holding my breath it would be ready by then.

Man. I wish I could tell you.

I had one Bronco make it in 9 days, another in 28.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Buddy that works at a Ford dealership posted today “ all order banks for broncos closing March 8.. will not open back up til fall”

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Buddy that works at a Ford dealership posted today “ all order banks for broncos closing March 8.. will not open back up til fall”

He would be wrong. That is for all 1st build 2022 Broncos. The 2nd build order banks open then.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Looks like Ford has a few Brono's sitting around the yard to figure out before getting additional orders.

gtmustang00

Established Member
I'd like to order a new F350 Superduty reg cab diesel...but why can't I get the Led headlights?! Did I miss it on Fords build site? I thought I clicked most every option. How far out if I order one?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Have you seen any trends as far as options being a factor in what's being given priority to build?

Honestly, no.

I'd like to order a new F350 Superduty reg cab diesel...but why can't I get the Led headlights?! Did I miss it on Fords build site? I thought I clicked most every option. How far out if I order one?

Can't get them in a regular cab unfortunately.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
There are some deals for Dodge Muscle and Jeep fans. My nephew ordered from these guys; nobody would come close to their pricing.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
There are some deals for Dodge Muscle and Jeep fans. My nephew ordered from these guys; nobody would come close to their pricing.

Has anyone here bought from Koons?
I believe they do the same thing for Mach 1s on another mustang site.
As the FCA vehicles and the Mach 1 are not limited, they have a sound business model for those who are willing to wait for a custom build as long as they’re willing to wait.
I just haven’t heard from anyone whose done it and I trust SVTP guys the most.
@13COBRA may be able to weigh in on these type of dealer programs.
-J

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Has anyone here bought from Koons?
I believe they do the same thing for Mach 1s on another mustang site.
As the FCA vehicles and the Mach 1 are not limited, they have a sound business model for those who are willing to wait for a custom build as long as they’re willing to wait.
I just haven’t heard from anyone whose done it and I trust SVTP guys the most.
@13COBRA may be able to weigh in on these type of dealer programs.
-J
They have a thread on the TRX forum and this is definitely legit. I went through Granger CDJR and it was only 4% below invoice, which I’m not at all mad about in this market…just been waiting since october is the only issue

Users who are viewing this thread