Established Member
Ford better step it’s game up.

ab10bee92aee7789680251b1c485db83.jpg

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
If you’re on SVTP you should be able to afford 3X that
I can’t make a $6K/month car payment but could afford $2K. That said, I’d have to eat like a peasant, and “nobody got time for dat” (display my menacing black girl head roll performed by an arthritic old white dude).

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
China still doing hard lockdowns in auto parts producing areas of the country.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
China still doing hard lockdowns in auto parts producing areas of the country.

Aren’t we building several of these chip factories? I thought I read something about them building a couple massive plants specifically in Ohio….

It baffles me that our supply chain was local and has been outsourced just to save a few dollars and now has come full circle to bite us right in the ass.

Tezz500

Established Member
Maybe @13COBRA knows, but from what i remember ford never includes the top dog mustang in these 0% interest offers.

It’s appealing… Not enough to make me jump Brands.

I still have a raging Bias against Dodge.

They could give me the ****ing thing and I’d probably just turn around and sell it for the cash. I have zero interest in their products.

robvas

Established Member
Aren’t we building several of these chip factories? I thought I read something about them building a couple massive plants specifically in Ohio….

It baffles me that our supply chain was local and has been outsourced just to save a few dollars and now has come full circle to bite us right in the ass.
Takes years and years to get fabs going. China tried building more recently and they couldn't build them to meet their own needs so they ended up buying chips from the existing plants and made things worse.

Japan and India are trying to get their own fabs going as well. More is better.

Fat Boss

Established Member
I work for one of the world's largest chip making equipment companies and we get about 1/3 of our revenue from sales in China now. It used to be Korea and Taiwan but China is a huge market now for mostly firms based outside of that country. We're doing ok all things considered, but if we want a more favorable trade balance it's not so helpful to have a relatively strong dollar. It helps when buying stuff made overseas for sure though.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
guy I know posted this

Attachments

• 4B88D488-68C8-46B0-8A65-2FA02F6F323A.jpeg
    4B88D488-68C8-46B0-8A65-2FA02F6F323A.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 87

Tezz500

Established Member
Takes years and years to get fabs going. China tried building more recently and they couldn't build them to meet their own needs so they ended up buying chips from the existing plants and made things worse.

Japan and India are trying to get their own fabs going as well. More is better.

I commissioned a 755mw Combined Cycle Power plant. We we online within 2 years from the start of the project.

Is industrial production that much more difficult to commission?

Users who are viewing this thread