Current New Vehicle Market

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I have a Grand Cherokee and it's nice I'm just worried about a Pacifica reliability and making it to 200,000+ miles
Like the grand cherokee will make it 200k?

I've heard jeep GC don't do well in regards to longevity

I told the wife that she should probably start shopping new vehicles once her factory warranty expires

robvas

Established Member
Like the grand cherokee will make it 200k?

I've heard jeep GC don't do well in regards to longevity
Exactly - Pacifica is made by the same people

My GC only has 60k on it but the motor mounts went out already. Other than that no issues but I have a base limited so no fancy shit like air suspension to fail

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a Grand Cherokee and it's nice I'm just worried about a Pacifica reliability and making it to 200,000+ miles
Both Pacificas were leases til 45k but nether an issue. Some good things happened to the ‘Mopar’ brand from
the Daimler years but I/we can’t keep a vehicle for 200k.
And if that’s your goal then I understand wanting to stay Honda/Toyota would be a priority but I’d at least drive a Pacifica.
One nice thing Chrysler/Stellantis does is take the $7500 tax credit off the front end if you go Pacifica Hybrid, meaning your $50k van is now $42500. At least this was with our ‘21 build.
Good luck.
-J

Last edited:

robvas

Established Member
Local Chevy dealer has $0 down equinox leases, $1,000 cash back on traverses

Attachments

• 1ECCFB20-4533-4735-A192-13818F706E19.jpeg
    1ECCFB20-4533-4735-A192-13818F706E19.jpeg
    633 KB · Views: 53

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Exactly what i was about to say lolol

Can slash prices like that cuz they can afford to

A really good friend of mine owns a RV store. They don't sell the Class A stuff, but just about everything else. He had a 29 year old salesman last year make $518k.

I told him the kid was ruined haha

Still lives at home, as two big diesel trucks, 4 SXS', a boat, a camper, dirt bikes, four wheelers, a Corvette, and whatever else.

Zemedici

Established Member
A really good friend of mine owns a RV store. They don't sell the Class A stuff, but just about everything else. He had a 29 year old salesman last year make $518k.

Still lives at home, as two big diesel trucks, 4 SXS', a boat, a camper, dirt bikes, four wheelers, a Corvette, and whatever else.

WHAT

THE

kids living the life lolol

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

hmmmm...friend of mine sold his Cadillac dealership last year, just opened up an RV place. Maybe it's time for a career change

Users who are viewing this thread