Current New Vehicle Market

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Keep reading the internet.

You can’t trust crypto, and you know that people traded crypto in secret…. but you trust articles claiming they’ve spoken to every crypto trader… and you trust that all of them were honest about their profits and losses?

Jesus Christ you’re dense. Hell… ON THIS SITE.. almost all of us are still in the positive, but hey your articles say 80% is negative so you’re obviously right.

Sure, crypto ball washer, sure. Pick about any crypto chart since 2021, hell, exclude the bankrupt ones, scam ones and stolen ones and wow, who's dense. But you keep rolling the dice and the house just keeps smiling.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Good to know actually.
My dad is in the market although I don’t think he’s leaving Ford.
-J

I was on Fords website a lot and requested brochures, but never got a single coupon from them. Ram is really aggressive and has sent me multiple offers. I have a GM card also but did not see any bonus offers from them.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Wish Corvette would do that for me…..
That Zo6 calling is tough eh?
I can understand why.
Funny my new rad tech is a tiny little blonde and floored my when she told me she just got her ‘baby blue ‘22 C8’.
They’re impressive in person.
-J

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
The fact that Weather is literally trying to claim to know more about the new vehicle market than a dealership owner blows my mind

Though he’s the same guy who has never bought crypto claiming to know more than people who have been mining it and using it for years
You forgot the weed and fentanyl market, war strategy, the list goes on

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I was on Fords website a lot and requested brochures, but never got a single coupon from them. Ram is really aggressive and has sent me multiple offers. I have a GM card also but did not see any bonus offers from them.
I randomly got a $3,500 in the mail the other day toward a new F-150, as long as it's not Raptor, lightning etc... but thats been the norm since the mustang was paid off a few years back.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
48F4E640-A5A4-4C94-8F8C-AAC08538D95D.png
Sure, crypto ball washer, sure. Pick about any crypto chart since 2021, hell, exclude the bankrupt ones, scam ones and stolen ones and wow, who's dense. But you keep rolling the dice and the house just keeps smiling.

Technically the last 3 months is since 2021 correct ?

Or is this a “ if I pick a certain date in 2021”

Or is this a .. I’ve played sinde 2021 and I keep making money since 2021

Messed up your quote.. but .. Dodgecoin is overal up in the past 90days

dan1982

Established Member
Does the possibility exist that alot of your info/theory is based on counterfeit wisdom? Asking for a friend...............

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Technically the last 3 months is since 2021 correct ?

Or is this a “ if I pick a certain date in 2021”

Or is this a .. I’ve played sinde 2021 and I keep making money since 2021

Messed up your quote.. but .. Dodgecoin is overal up in the past 90days

You've mentioned 2022 hasn't been kind to you, good luck with your plan.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Major thread de-rail.

Back on topic, are new cars still being shipped out with missing items to meet the sales Nick? Or just certain models?

I remember reading the Escape and Explorer will be coming now without the hands-free liftgate. Not like its ever worked properly from my experience on three different vehicles lol

Used cars prices still dropping, good news for future buyers

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Major thread de-rail.

Back on topic, are new cars still being shipped out with missing items to meet the sales Nick? Or just certain models?

I remember reading the Escape and Explorer will be coming now without the hands-free liftgate. Not like its ever worked properly from my experience on three different vehicles lol

Yes, still shipping vehicles missing a piece or two.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Used car prices remain retarded, and sellers don't want to smell the coffee, so Ive been kicking around the idea of ordering a CS/GT. Ford's website says some cars won't have access to some things. Kinda vague, but do you (13Cobra) know if that includes things that California specials get? Do you know what a realistic timeline to build and deliver would be?

Edit- I was wanting to get the Bang & Olufsen 12 speaker system w/Subwoofer, also, if that matters..

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
2023 Rattler production sold out apparently, cheap is chic!
So is this correct?
Watching football with my dad and he’s wanting a ‘23 F150 and I was pushing for Tremor but he’s looking at the Rattler due to the tri-coat red (chili pepper I think he said?).
Unfortunately now you can’t build them online.
I did do a search @SID297 and @13COBRA both talked about it but are these Rattler packages not happening or actually sold out?
He’s never once bought a new car and now with the frustration of the used market, I think he’ll buy a new truck.
-J

Cobra Jet

Established Member
Major thread de-rail.

LOL @ your first sentence.... I came back to read the updates and was like wtf, did I enter the wrong thread?!?....

Anyways... here's latest Carvana news, seems many of us across multiple sites predicted this one coming, it just isn't the "end" yet....

Most recent news - Carvana laying off 1,500:
Carvana Slashes 1,500 Jobs In Latest Sign Of Big Problems Carvana Slashes 1,500 Jobs In Latest Sign Of Big Problems

Users who are viewing this thread