Current New Vehicle Market

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Man, 5% really isn't that bad. Truly, that's what rates should be. If it's much less than that, it creates too many ups and downs in the markets as it changes. The false rates we've seen for the last 10 years, are just that, false.

Local bank had 13 month CD at 4.25% flashing on their sign. The zero fed rate days are gone for a long time. I remember buying a new Ford when they offered the 0% for 72 month deal for the first time. It was chaos. The finance guy was stacked with deals until 1a.m. !!!!! Might see that again, LOL.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Local bank had 13 month CD at 4.25% flashing on their sign. The zero fed rate days are gone for a long time. I remember buying a new Ford when they offered the 0% for 72 month deal for the first time. It was chaos. The finance guy was stacked with deals until 1a.m. !!!!! Might see that again, LOL.

I don't think we'll see 0% for 72 for quite some time.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I don't think we'll see 0% for 72 for quite some time.

Some pretty big model specific rebates getting tossed around. They could renew the old rebate or financing deal again. What's old is new again, LOL. Just depends what happens with new inventory, pretty much every dealer around here has a full lot again. Although used seems light on a few.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Some pretty big model specific rebates getting tossed around. They could renew the old rebate or financing deal again. What's old is new again, LOL. Just depends what happens with new inventory, pretty much every dealer around here has a full lot again. Although used seems light on a few.

The manufacturers don't base rebates or incentives on the inventory sitting in BFE Minnesota.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Man, 5% really isn't that bad. Truly, that's what rates should be. If it's much less than that, it creates too many ups and downs in the markets as it changes. The false rates we've seen for the last 10 years, are just that, false.

I really just got spoiled with my last two loans…. max id do is 3…. Cant bring myself to 5….

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
1675791899519.png

1675791937494.png

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Would it shock you to know that only 1 MN Ford dealer made the top 100 nationwide last month?

No, but would it shock you that by reading what other members are posting and I am seeing locally, a picture can be seen?

Users who are viewing this thread