Current Value

noco5.0

Established Member
I've been looking at acquiring a new toy recently. I really enjoy road course and auto cross type events. I've been doing them in my Hellcat and while fun the car is just too heavy. I'm keeping the Hellcat, but am seriously considering adding a Boss 302 to the stable. I went and drove one today and it's pretty sweet. It's a 2013 School Bus Yellow car with the torsion rear diff and only 3,000 miles. It's at a dealer and their bottom line was 34k. Seems a little high, but it's a pristine car with some tasteful mods (BBK intake, Eibach lowering springs, Steeda rear seat brace, etc) It has both keys and seems pretty much new. What are people paying for Boss's in other parts of the country?

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
34k for that car with those miles is pretty much in line. Believe it or not the Boss’ have actually had a slight up tick in resale value the last 8-10 months. But that’s on near stock unmolested cars. Modded Boss’ don’t seem to be a desirable to the bulk of buyers.
Honestly if I sold mine, I think about it from time to time, I would ask nearly that 34k... it’s a one owner 21k mile car with light mods.
Just my .02

noco5.0

Established Member
I took the plunge and bought the car. I was convinced when I ran the VIN and mileage through Carvana and they offered almost 33k trade value. I'm guessing the dealership made a little on me, but not a ton. I love this thing! I'm hanging on to my Hellcat for now, but I'm guessing I'll drive the Boss more, so it may be for sale in the not too distant future, but we'll see.
IMG_0128.jpg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Bad ass Boss 302. I will have one some day. Great choice.

Not a fan of the black GT wheels on her though... grab some stock Boss wheels or go aftermarket.

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

noco5.0

Established Member
Bad ass Boss 302. I will have one some day. Great choice.

Not a fan of the black GT wheels on her though... grab some stock Boss wheels or go aftermarket.

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Thanks...not sure on the wheels. The car came with everything else stock that was taken off but not the wheels. They are a Ford Racing wheel and look close to the GT500 wheels on their site, but the spokes are a little different. I will probably look for a different wheel at some point.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-1007-SA1995MB

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks...not sure on the wheels. The car came with everything else stock that was taken off but not the wheels. They are a Ford Racing wheel and look close to the GT500 wheels on their site, but the spokes are a little different. I will probably look for a different wheel at some point.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-1007-SA1995MB

They are a black copy of the 11-14 track pack Mustang GT wheels. I had them on my 2014. Great wheels.. .just not for a Boss 302 IMO.

Dont want to derail though... car looks fantastic bro.. have fun with it!

TP.jpg

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Carvana is offering really high trade numbers. If a car is one owner low miles they will give 2k more than anyone else.

Congrats! I love my Boss still after 7 years of ownership.

Users who are viewing this thread